• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Hatsan Mod 25 Supertact

She is here!...again!🤪🤙

20230118_111257.jpg

Reactions: Hateful McNasty
Further inspection shows me that they sent a newer gun. Last one was production date stamped with 10/21.
This one is stamped with 06/22.
So they must've not been able to fix the problem on the older ones but then figured it out, and made newer ones?? 🤔
Now I gotta call someone and find an indoor spot to test this thing fully*it's misting, breezy a bit and cold outside😑
Wouldn't care of it was just cold but I'm not gunna get wet and cold just to test this thing lmao
😅oohh life

Cutting compound??🤔 I don't understand.🤷‍♂️ Please explain...😔
Me, id just shoot it off its own sights .

I think just clean the oils off and out of the dovetail . Me, just a clean patch and use my knife or fingernail to get the dovetail cuts clean and dry of oils / grime... Then proper toque method tighting all up..

Though i dont think id have much confidence in some of that mounting above clean or not... Pretty unique id say .

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Me, id just shoot it off its own sights .

I think just clean the oils off and out of the dovetail . Me, just a clean patch and use my knife or fingernail to get the dovetail cuts clean and dry of oils / grime... Then proper toque method tighting all up..

Though i dont think id have much confidence in some of that mounting above clean or not... Pretty unique id say .
I actually want a riser so I can use the iron sights under the scope🤷‍♂️
Just need the risers. The one I have is picatinny. Put it on with adapters and yea alot of those mounts didn't want to stay. Mainly was just putting them on hand tight and shouldering it to get a feel for functionality

I shot my 25sc today outside. I was using it indoor at 10m but it was nice so i had a 55 foot set up and popped a few at it before dark.. A little low and a shank or 2 but grouped fine enough on stock sights .

hatsan25sc,18_20yards,irons,cphp.jpg

I never had good luck with risers or tall see through mounts.. then im not a big on optics .

• Love
I shot my 25sc today outside. I was using it indoor at 10m but it was nice so i had a 55 foot set up and popped a few at it before dark.. A little low and a shank or 2 but grouped fine enough on stock sights .

View attachment 324735

I never had good luck with risers or tall see through mounts.. then im not a big on optics .
I'm a regular iron sighter; just been trying to broaden the horizons🤪🤙
Good shooting!
Pic of yours?

What ever you decide, clean the rail and apply some cutting compound of some type to keep the optic from moving..

Has anyone here tried Powdered Rosin on a springer airgun rail or scope? That is what we used to use on scopes mounted to 50 BMG rifles to keep them from sliding forward, before Badger Ordnance and others came up with rings made for the 50 Browning. Never had an install slip with the rosin on mating surfaces. Without the rosin, the scope would move forward with every shot in the old Leupold Mk5 rings. It doesn't damage the finish and can be removed with solvent.

1674175581012.png

1674175806109.png

Has anyone here tried Powdered Rosin on a springer airgun rail or scope? That is what we used to use on scopes mounted to 50 BMG rifles to keep them from sliding forward, before Badger Ordnance and others came up with rings made for the 50 Browning. Never had an install slip with the rosin on mating surfaces. Without the rosin, the scope would move forward with every shot in the old Leupold Mk5 rings. It doesn't damage the finish and can be removed with solvent.

View attachment 324748

View attachment 324751
I'd give em all a go; never tried any of them 🤷‍♂️ you got a reference pic for rosin?

I'd give em all a go; never tried any of them 🤷‍♂️ you got a reference pic for rosin?
Its just hardened pine tar/sap. Folks used to catface pine trees and harvest it in pans . I used ,/cowboys use it like on bullriding bullropes to keep there grip
When you see a bull rider stroke his grip hand on the rope he has rosen on his glove palm and stroking the rope hard builds up good hot heat ( like causing rope burn,) that melts the rosen and he then grips the rope hard and its like glue before hes " tied on" to ride. Baseball players use it on bats and a bag is at the pitchers mound.

Here's a catface pine ..

th-2297399970.jpg

• Love