• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Hatsan Mod 25 Supertact

Was so stoked to get this until about 15 pellets in and it bear trapped me, and fired a that ricocheted around my yard and back, nearly smacking me😳
I tried the website but idk if it's my phone of what not loading. This thing is absolutely what I have been looking for but now; when I cock it, it tries to slam shut so I can't load a pellet. I DID manage to hold it and load one but once again when the barrel shut, it fired simultaneously once again sending a pellet flying[I had it pointed at a backstop this time]. It clocks but setting inside is not catching. The safety sets, the trigger"engages" but I feel like whatever hold the piston or whatever when you cook it is not catching and holding the spring so it just compresses and tries to sprung right back....uuuuufh I know this is long winded but I'm so bummed.right now and idk a damn thing about the inside of this gun🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️why lie. I need helpppppp😪

20221121_154419.jpg

I was going to say maybe bad trigger adjustment .

Then looked around for a like issue and all i found was this

If its new and defective maybe best to rma it. That new out of the box you could call unsafe anyway..

Ya, wow.. looking st the first few reviews here i dont know, maybe a refund and move on..

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/reviews/B08HVXQLXC/ref=cm_cr_dp_mb_top?ie=UTF8

Its sad . I got a older model 25 non QE and i like it a lot. Its the first 25sc that had metal parts that the later ones are now plastic. Thats ashame i guess ..

Last edited:
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
I was going to say maybe bad trigger adjustment .

Then looked around for a like issue and all i found was this

If its new and defective maybe best to rma it. That new out of the box you could call unsafe anyway..

Ya, wow.. looking st the first few reviews here i dont know, maybe a refund and move on..

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/reviews/B08HVXQLXC/ref=cm_cr_dp_mb_top?ie=UTF8

Its sad . I got a older model 25 non QE and i like it a lot. Its the first 25sc that had metal parts that the later ones are now plastic. Thats ashame i guess ..
I sent an email to them. Waiting on reply😪the shots that it gave me were rather precise and daaaang powerful too🥺I fell in love and it ripped my heart out on the next pellet😪

If interested kral shows to have the "metal trigger" model 25 in stock.

I dont know... Is it true or just a old picture used?

It a spring not vortex ram but..

Mines ram and i often wonder if the ram went bad whis got that , but if a spring gors bad you probably stand a better replacment chance ..lol.

Mines ram and i often wonder if the ram went bad whis got that , but if a spring gors bad you probably stand a better replacment chance ..lol.
Thanks a ton!🎩🤌

Yea, this one is the SuperTact QE version

Ya... Hmmmm.. then its not the one pictured? The qe is plastic trigger .

I thought the discriptio says threaded barrel and all / the one youd want..?

"The barrel has 1/2 ünf muzzle thread for the aluminium cocking aid (included)"
I'd had my eye on this one bc of the removable/adjustable stock, the fact that the barrel attachment was permanently affixed[if it needs an aid, leave it] and even at the "58" lbs cocking effort it was still pretty easy for me to reload. They have this same design in .177 as well as the pistol only version[no place to attach stock]. Waited a good few months for it to be available on top of it all[on tttooppp of debating on what else i couldve gotten instead]...just hoping, and wishing,...and praying that hatsan does right 🤞🎩

Forgot to update: I emailed them about my rma and the emailed back on the 13th saying it had been received at their facility and is in line to get assessed by a technician and then they will email back. No email since😑
Thats better then cricket's chirping and dust blowing ..lol. Some posts you see on them your ahead of the game..

I hope that's the case. Been over a month now?😵‍💫
Lol.. sure has... i thought its been like a week ago .. wow time sure flys. Not bragging or to make you feel bad. I had a gamo go bad sent it in thay paid for shipping took like 5 business days to get there ,3 or 4 to process and do what ever they did, and 5 business days back to me good as new should of been. With a test card and 2 tins of pellets used in the test .. I look at that as if they can do that the theres no excuse the rest cant.

• Love
Lol.. sure has... i thought its been like a week ago .. wow time sure flys. Not bragging or to make you feel bad. I had a gamo go bad sent it in thay paid for shipping took like 5 business days to get there ,3 or 4 to process and do what ever they did, and 5 business days back to me good as new should of been. With a test card and 2 tins of pellets used in the test .. I look at that as if they can do that the theres no excuse the rest cant.
Very much agreed 🤯🎩🤌

Reactions: Hateful McNasty