Hatsan Hatsan mod. 125 - Off-Hand Accuracy At 30 Yards

Hello everyone, I hope you're all doing well...
I wanted to do some sports the other day and decided to go and pop off a few shots with my Hatsan 125. I have a standard version and I'm running an UTG 4x32 AO scope on it. The gun is heavy, although not bulky and definitely not fitted for off-hand shooting, but nevertheless I decided to give it a go at 30 yards with 18.13 grain, H&N Baracuda-18 pellets with 5.52mm head-size. These pellets are definitely not the best fit for my 125s' barrel, that spot belongs to the JSB Heavies, with 5.52mm head-size. All JSBs perform well out of my rifle well, save for the KO slugs. My Hatsan doesn't like any slugs or hybrid-slug pellets for that matter. The reason I picked up the Baracudas, was cause I didn't want to waste good ammo at something I'm not really good at with this rifle, because it's a little heavy ;) ...and that of course is shooting off-hand.

Anyway, I set up a cheese box at 30 yards and started taking shots at it, I took 10 shots that counted and whether you believe it or not, all 10 of these landed on the box. Of course I had to take 2 starter shots to even figure out where the pellets were going to land and I was quite quick at figuring that out, I had to hold 2 mils under the center in order to hit the round box. I was amazed when I saw that all 10 shots landed on the box, which wasn't big at all, it was just a small round cheese box. At that, I was really surprised when I got up close to see the result after those 10, the rifle kicks a lot when shot unsupported and from a standing stance and that's why I never would've imagined to be able to get all ten shots on a smaller target with a rifle that kicks that much and is just heavy to hold up, standing; The thing kicks much less when shot supported, from a tripod. It's a good gun, hands down! I have no regrets buying it. It feels and handles like a true .300 win-mag ;) That's what got me to buy this thing in the first place, as I've always wanted a large, magnum sized break-barrel airgun.

Here's the pictures from that day, of the targets and the group:
cheese_box.png