• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning Hatsan Magazine BullBoss Problems

Yes thanks I have a total of 14 magazines, 6 work properly. To answer your question I like shooting the H and N 31 grain pellets not sure yet on the different type of slugs, they will take Grizzly’s tho but not consistent accurate I like hitting with authority and dead on accurate which this gun does. The problem lies with certain o-rings they install. The head grabs the second o-ring which keeps it from sliding in! Maybe if I soak them in Ed-40 or I wonder if 1 bigger o-ring will work? Idk

Alphabet org Auto trans stop leak quick fix the all purpose one that you can add to both engine oil and transmission fluid.

Oops that may not work that's used to swell up fatten the o-rings.

Address your bad magazine issue with HatsanUSA maybe hopefully they can swap you for good ones maybe the grooves are simply poorly machined cut too deep if larger o-rings doesn't fix the problem.

You can try stretching them then taping the o-rings to a funnel to stretch them if you don't wanna buy new o-rings if you don't own the expensive conical measuring tool.

Use tape as a stop point larger than the size you want because it will shrink smaller. Lube with Alphabet org before sliding over the funnel. Let sit for at least a day or 2.

Well I have found the problem lies with the second o-ring that’s facing towards the muzzle of the barrel. The head of the pellet is hard to get past that second o-ring. I like to shoot domed pellets. Greasing the mag with silicone, not sure if that puts any extra residue in my gun? Anyone know if these o-rings serve a purpose in the sealing of pressure at the receiver, or are they just there to keep the pellets in place? What about just 1 o-ring to use? To keep them in place.

All my magazines were purchased through Pyramid Air, they replaced them immediately which is good customer service. I don’t understand however how you can have a good one out of every 6 bad ones. They must be doing slave labor were they are dealing with thousands of different o-rings and putting the wrong ones in at times. Obviously you can tell it’s frustrating to me. I know I’m not alone either. These magazines aren’t free