Hatsan Jet II owners: let's see your groups

I'm having issues scoping my hatsan 2 (.22). I've tried 2 different scopes with 2 different ring sets now, and on both the elevation on the scope is maxed out (up dial). It's very close to being on target. I like this gun overall, but the rails are kinda funcky. It's like the two rails are not in line causing the scope to be off. Anyone else have this issue?
I have exactly the same issue . They are not in level and even leaning backwards . I think bad quality control.
I'm having issues scoping my hatsan 2 (.22). I've tried 2 different scopes with 2 different ring sets now, and on both the elevation on the scope is maxed out (up dial). It's very close to being on target. I like this gun overall, but the rails are kinda funcky. It's like the two rails are not in line causing the scope to be off. Anyone else have this issue?

Exactly .. !! Everything’s off level