Hatsan Jet II owners: let's see your groups

To start, my Jet is .177 caliber, so that is what I will be testing.
I believe 35 yards is the limit for this gun in it's original configuration, so let's see what kind of groups other Hatsan Jet owners are getting at 35 yards.
I found the "picatinny" rails are not to spec, so it was a challenge getting the red dot on, but it seems to be holding.
Below is my Jet II and the groups I shot at 35 yards today. It was cold so only 4 projectiles were tested.
0A.jpg
Jet II 35 Yd.png

To start, my Jet is .177 caliber, so that is what I will be testing.
I believe 35 yards is the limit for this gun in it's original configuration, so let's see what kind of groups other Hatsan Jet owners are getting at 35 yards.
I found the "picatinny" rails are not to spec, so it was a challenge getting the red dot on, but it seems to be holding.
Below is my Jet II and the groups I shot at 35 yards today. It was cold so only 4 projectiles were tested.
View attachment 325800View attachment 325801
DONT THINK SLUGS ARE BEST OPTION TO ME 8.44 FX PELLETS I BET WAY BETTER OR LIGHTER 7GR JSB

I'm having issues scoping my hatsan 2 (.22). I've tried 2 different scopes with 2 different ring sets now, and on both the elevation on the scope is maxed out (up dial). It's very close to being on target. I like this gun overall, but the rails are kinda funcky. It's like the two rails are not in line causing the scope to be off. Anyone else have this issue?

Reactions: Dab
I'm having issues scoping my hatsan 2 (.22). I've tried 2 different scopes with 2 different ring sets now, and on both the elevation on the scope is maxed out (up dial). It's very close to being on target. I like this gun overall, but the rails are kinda funcky. It's like the two rails are not in line causing the scope to be off. Anyone else have this issue?
I'm surprised that nobody tried to help with your problem. If the rear scope mount is placed on the picatinny section behind the loading port, move the scope forward so that both mounts are clamped to the barrel picatinny rail.

I'd rather start a new thread but I'm rather new & don't know how. Besides, this seems to be the most diverse Jet thread so far (Oh HELL NO, I'm not a phućƙņ liberal) on Hatsan Jets.
I've not seen any mentions about Hatsan Jet pistols having open sight windage adjustments. I just received a used Jet 2. Been making adjustments to suit me and found that the front sight IS drift adjustable for windage. Just loosen the Phillips screw behind the sight and drift it as needed.
Hope this helps.

I got a used .177 Jet2 last week. I like the power and was able to adjust the trigger down to 1 lb. Added an overtravel screw behind the trigger. It's enjoyable to shoot but the accuracy is VERY erratic with various pellet weights & types. Pulled the barrel shroud (difficult because it was wedged against the top air tank) & found the barrel angled downward toward the air tank. Since it's a 2nd hand gun, I removed the barrel and held it against a straight edge. The barrel is bowed to the left side. That explains why the open sights don't line up for windage.
As for why the barrel is angled downward, it appears that the bore in the frame that holds the barrel is the problem.
I'll contact Hatsan this week and see what they're willing to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: nobody1
I got a used .177 Jet2 last week. I like the power and was able to adjust the trigger down to 1 lb. Added an overtravel screw behind the trigger. It's enjoyable to shoot but the accuracy is VERY erratic with various pellet weights & types. Pulled the barrel shroud (difficult because it was wedged against the top air tank) & found the barrel angled downward toward the air tank. Since it's a 2nd hand gun, I removed the barrel and held it against a straight edge. The barrel is bowed to the left side. That explains why the open sights don't line up for windage.
As for why the barrel is angled downward, it appears that the bore in the frame that holds the barrel is the problem.
I'll contact Hatsan this week and see what they're willing to do.
That is Hatsan level quality :)

Reactions: Dairyboy