Hatsan hatsan jet,anyone have any ideas to solve the moderator alignment issue?

ok,so i bought a jet1.

i know i know ,its my own fault lol

but i really dig it for its size.

so,the good news is it holds air,
only shot 1 shot to test,
and...its waaaaay too loud for my yard.

bad news is,
the barrel sits low in the barrel cover,
and there would be no way to put my tatsu on it without clipping or ruining my can.

so how did those of you that got the barrel to align with the barrel cover do it??

i can send it back and try the lottery again,
but might get a leaker next lol

any help is greatly appreciated..

Reactions: Dairyboy
i know lots of guys have had this problem,
i had thought about trying to shim it,
but would like to hear from some others that have tackled it.

instantly obvious how low the bore is in comparison to the moderator adapter.

and would absolutely hit the adapter before even entering the mod

20240411_202439.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Long_Gun_Dallas
Send it to Hatsan

naaa ,ill send it back to pyramyd or fix it myself,
as i really like it and cant seem to make myself part with it hahaha

i have a custom solution in the works,
but for now,
a 7/16" slip on silencer adapter should fit the barrel,
although ill have to grind the bottom to fit around the air tube,
and probably have to lose the barrel cover,
but thats no big deal to me,
as i have the reflex sight on the rail behind the magazine.

naaa ,ill send it back to pyramyd or fix it myself,
as i really like it and cant seem to make myself part with it hahaha

i have a custom solution in the works,
but for now,
a 7/16" slip on silencer adapter should fit the barrel,
although ill have to grind the bottom to fit around the air tube,
and probably have to lose the barrel cover,
but thats no big deal to me,
as i have the reflex sight on the rail behind the magazine.
🤷‍♂️if you like that sort of thing .

I had posted a link a couple months back for a deal at midway on the jet1 and jet2. They were super cheap, so a bunch of members bought them. Most had horrible luck with them.

I still feel bad about that.... kinda.
I had two and two were returned. One had a leak that didn’t want to be fixed and the other was every shot moved poi down because of the descending shot string. No thanks. I no longer waste my time with toys

I had posted a link a couple months back for a deal at midway on the jet1 and jet2. They were super cheap, so a bunch of members bought them. Most had horrible luck with them.

I still feel bad about that.... kinda.
I managed to fix mine, but I’m still probably going to sell it. Even at $190 shipped I just don’t feel it was a great deal.

Or any hatsan, ever 😬 I only get to say that cause I have, more than once.
I had a flashpup that was a beast, a hydra that was nice, and a vectis that was fun to shoot. Didn't keep any of them long enough for the hatsan voodoo to happen to them.

They're oddly designed too. I won't own one again either. I'm seriously over the budget guns. Daystate and FX are in my future.

I had a flashpup that was a beast, a hydra that was nice, and a vectis that was fun to shoot. Didn't keep any of them long enough for the hatsan voodoo to happen to them.

They're oddly designed too. I won't own one again either. I'm seriously over the budget guns. Daystate and FX are in my future.
I have so many true, bad things to say about hatsan, primarilly just from the Nova Star I still have. The volume of which I have that is negative to say is just frankly shocking to get out of a single gun. But the sortie was also just plain odd, and not very well built either. Cool, accurate, powerful, but not built to last at all. And as you said, just very oddly designed.

As it stands, I would like to eventually mill my own reciever for the nova star, as well as the trigger group casing (it's plastic and flimsy). Maybe devise a more robust hammer and hammer arrest system.... at which point, I really feel like I may as well just build a whole gun from scratch..... absurd.

As for budget guns, I'm still team snow peak over here :ROFLMAO: But it's very hard to go wrong with brk or daystate. maybe even impossible.

Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein

lol we’re on the same boat no more toys

IMG_0312.png