Hatsan Hatsan jet 1 leaking

I bought a refurbished jet 1 in .25 cal. There was no air in it when I opened it so I pumped it up with a hand pump and when I released the pressure pressure release valve on the hand pump the fuse on the gun went down to exactly 200 bar. I got 3 shots then it was empty. I tried to refill it and every time I pumped air sounded like it was coming out the barrel so i unscrewed the air tube and put about 5 drops of silicone oil in the little hole on the thing the air tube screws into I put the tube back on and hooked it up to the hand pump and started pumping and the leak stopped. I pumped it up all the way and again the release valve made the gun drop to 200 bar only this time I fired 3 shots. They were super loud and the pellets punched right through a metal craftsman tool box and the gauge barely moved from 200 bar. Now I'm hoping it stays working. Anyway I made this post to maybe help anyone experiencing the same problem and it will also get me a little closer to being able to reply to people on here. I've seen so many guns I wanna buy but can't because I cannot contact them.

The Jets are still pretty new. Even though it's refurbished, I believe you still have a 90 day warranty. I would contact Hatsan, through the Customer Service Form on their website, and explain the problem you are having. They are usually pretty responsive when you fill out the CS Form.

A few years ago, I had purchased a refurbished BullBoss. I had issues with the anti double feed and would lock up to where you couldn't cycle the action. Hatsan CS was great, id did have to send it back twice, but after the second time, they sent me a brand new BullBoss! They also paid for the shipping both way, so the only expense to me was time.