• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hatsan Jet 1 .22

My Jet 1 came in last night. Initial thoughts just from putting it together. It seems fairly well put together. I went with the Jet 1 because I wanted something lightweight that I could take with me while I'm saddle hunting for taking squirrels and maybe rabbits if the opportunity arouse, but also without blowing up the woods. I was also considering the notos but ultimately went with the Jet 1 because it breaks down without tools, and because you can buy additional air cylinders.

I didn't bother messing with the iron sights that came with it. They feel kind of clunky popping up and down so I'm not sure how well they will hold up but eventually I'll test them out. In the meantime i popped a cheap red dot on and sighted it in so I could hit the woods this afternoon.

Right off the bat Shooting this gun is a blast. But there are some flaws. That being said for the price this is still a badass gun and hopefully Hatsan builds on what they have here. First thing they need to do is put some sort of barrel band on the air cylinder so you can attach a rail and foregrip. Even without it the grip is still really comfortable but adding a foregrip would sweaten the deal. 2nd just go ahead and make it semi-auto. It feels like it should be🤷. The the last thing I've got is fix the fill probe so we don't have to screw different fittings on our pumps. All that being said I really like this little gun and I think it'll work for what I'm looking for. Currently sitting out on a ridge looking to test it out on some squirrel!

20230203_133459.jpg

20230203_081505.jpg

20230203_081525.jpg

Mine is coming this week .22 Jet 1
Also ordered the Donny adapter to use my moderator.
Having trouble picking a red dot sight. I've never had one. Would you recommend yours?
I'm still trying to figure this cheap red dot out but I think it has potential. The windage adjust is backwards. I'll have some time tomorrow morning to really test it out. It does come with some nice lens caps but they will pop off the scope every time you try and open it. Nothing a little super glue can't fix.

Here's the link

EZshoot Red Green Dot Sight Tactical Scope Reflex Sight with Lens Cap 20mm/11mm Weaver Picatinny Rail Mount https://a.co/d/gYUyA0D

Mine is coming this week .22 Jet 1
Also ordered the Donny adapter to use my moderator.
Having trouble picking a red dot sight. I've never had one. Would you recommend yours?

I have this one on mine, works fantastic, very easy to zero in, comes in a nice little plastic box with a battery installed and an extra one for later, and it has a lifetime warranty. Red and green, has four different dot figurations, and a lifetime warranty. Plus you can get it for 20 bucks right now with $10 off their little thing you can click on Amazon.

*Edit* it looks like it's no longer on sale so now it's $29.99 but I still feel that's a great price for what you're getting here.

20230204_095126.jpg

Reactions: AirFinn88