• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hatsan Invader Semi Auto Owners

I bought one a month ago and it really works good. It’s cycles good and is accurate. And holds air fine.I didn’t care for the peep sights only because my vision isn’t good anymore. I put a small 1.5 - 5 Power scope on it. The trigger pull is a little on the hard side but so are most of the lower-priced semi autos. I was told that if you take the trigger Mechanism out which you only have to knock out two pins to do. There is a threaded hole in top of the trigger that you can put a screw in to adjust it. I am going to wait until it’s out of warranty to do that. I was considering and AEA semi auto But Considering getting one with the same amount of power and close to the shot count of the Invader, it would’ve cost around 250 more dollars. All I can say is mine works just like it is supposed to.Mine is in 22 caliber also. Did you check out Rick’s video (shooter 1721) he reviews a 25 caliber. His review is the better one that I’ve seen on it.

i have a blitz in .22 and a sortie in 17 and all the hatsan semi and auto actions are the same design and share parts etc so ... at this point its a love hate relationship lol ... focus on the blitz, its the closest to what your lookin at ... its not a competiton level accurate gun but decent enough, you cant do much with them as far as any mods because the system has to stay balanced to function, so .. it just is what it is .. the triggers are stiff, not match triggers im sure for liabiliy reasons but they can be worked and improved if you got basic mechanical understanding and skill .. parts are available, thats a plus, ive ordered some for the sortie .. so the guns are bulky, somewhat unwieldy, ugly, have a hohum fit and finish but .. and its a big but ... theres some serious horsepower there to fk sumpin up real good lol .. not kiddin .. you get after something with it its gonna 'feel the wrath' so to speak like not too many other airguns are gonna provide lol ... 

...i will add that as far as i know, the rate of full power fire from a hatsan sa/auto action is unmatched by anything, no regs nothing holding it back .. fast as you can pull the trigger, you can hit something 8 times before it even knows whats going on lol ...