• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning HATSAN Invader does not load the projectile

Hatsan does make a bolt action invader also, If it doesn't say auto invader on side panel it is a bolt action. Look at their 2020 catalogue for specs
IMG_20201202_00 .1608782249.jpg

Have a nice holiday, not to mention that you caused me to get me to do something unauthorized, I figured out for myself how to make Invader work! I'm sorry that my reply has not been received so far, to notify the e-mail program - that there is a post in the forum here - I replied there, it is not the post of the forum, just inform! Thank you for your help, good health and more happy holidays so far - Uncle Peter

Thank you for contacting, yes, here in Hungary all unlicensed weapons (airsoft, paintbal, air rifle, air pistol) must be under 7.5 Joules, you do not have a firearm and you do not need a special permit to add it, only a proof card that the energy is 7.5 Joules ! Above you need an official permit and cumbersome storage, ammunition in a separate cabinet, a specified number of pieces, etc., etc.! Of course, there's also an official examination card, and a separate license book!

Dear Forum Partner! I am infinitely grateful that he "took up" my problem in the Invader case, so I will now inform you that your remarks and advice were correct, the compressed air of the rifle was suffocated by a 0.2 mm bore insert that was screwed into the through hole! With the exception of this choke insert and setting the hammer to the lowest power, the system works, the magazines rotate, I haven’t had time to measure rifle power with Chrony yet, as soon as I get this, I’ll let you know the values. If the values are too high, I will put the throttle back on, but increase the hole in small increments! Sincerely thank you for your patience and attitude, please put my email address ([email protected] in your repository and if you can help me at any time from here, contact me! If we keep in touch now, I wish you and your family good health, happy holidays and more). effective shooting!
Could you elaborate on the through hole where the insert was screwed into. Where is this hole located ? Is the insert threaded and turned in by Allen key?

You have to find the two allen screws (6 mm) fixing the tube on the top of the case, after unscrewing one of them, looking into the hole, you can see an allen screw (also 6 mm) deep inside, in which - with good lighting and light - you can see a tiny hole - well, this is the choke that obligatorily removes the J value here! Greetings - PetibácsiKifejtenéd részletesebben az átmenő lyukat, ahová a betétet becsavarták. Hol található ez a lyuk? A betét menetes és imbuszkulccsal be van csavarva?

Thank you for the explanation. I guess the question is does one remove the allen "choke" totally, or do Hatsan uses a differnet size in there to achieve factory standard that is not regulated to 12ft lb.
I do not currently have a rifle to look at the parts as I am waiting for my rifle, but I have noticed many simularities between the bullmaster and the invader on the exploded diagrams.
The one clear difference I have noticed that the invader diagram does not have the vented part of the barrel(to allow the plunger to index) like the bullmaster does on the diagram.