• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning HATSAN Invader does not load the projectile

Greetings! I recently got a Hatsan Invader 5.5 cal. semi-automatic PCP rifle, but due to Hungarian laws 7.5 Joules is the allowed energy, and the corresponding air pressure is not enough, it does not pull up the loading bar, the rifle does not charge. There is no professional service here in Hungary! How should it be set to load the projectile as well - because it pulls the hammer back, but not the bar! I tried with a stronger rf kick, but then it didn't work either! Someone has an idea, thank you - Petibácsi- Hungary

407 / 5000

Thank you, all the oil that slides on top of each other, I changed the hammer spring to a stronger one! Interestingly, when I pull it up by hand, the last 5mm will almost stop the charging rod! Somehow the hammer spring - and of course the hammer prevents the filler rod from moving backwards! Unfortunately, the USA Hatsan Service refuses to talk to me, even though I write that there is no official service in Hungary! But thanks for the response PPJL

Here we have - in Hungary - the dealer from whom I bought it, He is the distributor, and in the surrounding countries the authorized Joule number is higher everywhere! You don't have to carry the rifle there! Now I changed the spring, polished the gears, set the spring pressure to medium and the rifle pulls up the hammer when baking, but it can't load a projectile, although when I pull it up by hand, the filler bar slides completely backwards and only then the hammer sticks, and audible. I’m afraid the hammer latch allows that when the filler bar slides back and pushes the hammer, it can continue to slide backwards while the filler bar is already slowing down and not going backwards enough. I guess I should give more air by enlarging the through hole, but I’m not sure if I’m spoiling it! Welcome - PPJL

Hi! We have a small permitted Joule value - 7.5 J - therefore the Invader is manufactured for the Hungarian market with reduced data and structure! But they do not inform the Hungarian distributor about what and how they will change, but with this data the Invader does not work in semi-automatic mode, but it is sold that way. In this case, either the Buyer uses it down or tries to convert it to a semi-automatic operation! Well, that's what I'm trying to do! I can't find a solution to this possibility on the Net, HATSAN does not answer my request! That's why I'm trying to find a solution on the Forum! The exploded figure is not urgent, but I want you to help! Gun-friendly thanks - PPJL

I would just return it for a refund since there seems to be zero support. There is no guarantee that you can made it work at the less than factory power specification and may be a lot of time and stress and aggravation wasted because realistically the only sure way to do it is to mod it back to high power and run a T exhaust one going direct to the gas recycle blowback Semiauto mechanism while running a highly restrictive TP plug to keep the power level within legal limits.

Dear Forum Partner! I am infinitely grateful that he "took up" my problem in the Invader case, so I will now inform you that your remarks and advice were correct, the compressed air of the rifle was suffocated by a 0.2 mm bore insert that was screwed into the through hole! With the exception of this choke insert and setting the hammer to the lowest power, the system works, the magazines rotate, I haven’t had time to measure rifle power with Chrony yet, as soon as I get this, I’ll let you know the values. If the values ​​are too high, I will put the throttle back on, but increase the hole in small increments! Sincerely thank you for your patience and attitude, please put my email address ([email protected] in your repository and if you can help me at any time from here, contact me! If we keep in touch now, I wish you and your family good health, happy holidays and more). effective shooting!

Hi, The stronger the hammer spring the more air. Loosen up Mag screws until clear cover retracts on its own spring power. That seems to be the most common problem i have seen. The Barrage exploded view seems to be the same platform as the invader as far as i can tell. I also have a galatian semi witch is a total different design. Both .25 and are hands down as good a guns 4x $

GOOD LUCK