• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hatsan Invader. Anyone know if slugs would cycle, & accuracy?

I have it in .22 also and I have shot the Knock Out slugs through it but didn't check group just to see if they'd cycled they did, remember, my gun they did, you would think they all would but pcp's or all airguns are particular in how they operate,im following this to see what people say, im also curious abo
20200723_154804.1605830952.jpg
 Kn

Okay guys. I've run her. I'm not going to waste a lot of pellets on semi auto. 

What I found is CPHP's are flawless in cycling, as were JSB & H&N .217 slugs. 
At 150 yards CPHP's were still doing very well for fun. I'm sure JSB/FX/AA quality pellets would work well. 
I can tell you all this. You should clean it prior to 1st usage & after using. It's not like most pellet guns. 

I'm not big on any semi auto airgun unless it's for a skilled adult shooter or teens with supervision. It's just too easy to forget something one shouldn't. 

For me, this is a add a green laser & light for unwelcoming skunks that may dig. One can easily fire 12 shots within 3.5 seconds. You can add a over travel stop if you're handy & cut that to below 3 seconds. It's just fast enough on the cyclic rate.

She uses the most air at top off. Gauge is showing 200 bar drops to around 160 on first 12 shots.

Ideally I see this as a crossover for guys that love semi auto. I don't personally care about that here. Just a quick thought on it.
I would definitely enjoy a few hours tethered and smacking the mountains of clean fill. I can see guys burning through 2-5 tins of pellets in a day at say $8.00 a tin at Wally World = under $40 for 2500 shots in a sitting 

I haven't run her tethered yet but it could be fun with pellets or slugs. As long as you aren't trying to conserve air.

For hunters who may just appreciate fast follow up shots. This is a ugly obnoxious rifle; but it does what it is supposed to. So if by chance hand pumpers are wondering, yes. I could easily get 6 squirrels (daily limit) with all 3 (12) shot .22 mags on one fill. In fact you can get a good 36 shots on one fill but do NOT expect to hold anything close to a group of more than 12 past 30 yards. It can be turned down to send em well & get more shots. I'm not getting into tearing it apart in any way as I just wanted to see Hatsan design.