• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hatsan Innvader .25 Magazine Spring Tension Adjustment

So, I am hearing and reading a lot of recommendations about adjusting the spring tension of the magazine to synchronize with the hammer mechanism of a Hatsan Invader using the tiny holes in the magazine, however, I can not seem to find any how to videos on this. I read it is a must and necessary to tune these magazines to the gun as they are the heart of the air gun.
Are there any video links on how to do this properly? I do have jamming issues and I firmly believe this is why...

I have a Flash and I believe it has the same magazine as the Invader. Loading the mag is a bit goofy in my opinion as you have to load the first pellet skirt first from the back side of the mag, and then the rest from the front. Disassembly of the mag appears to be very similar to the Gauntlet mag. Hajimoto has a really good video on the Gauntlet mag, maybe that can give you some ideas.

I have a Flash and I believe it has the same magazine as the Invader. Loading the mag is a bit goofy in my opinion as you have to load the first pellet skirt first from the back side of the mag, and then the rest from the front. Disassembly of the mag appears to be very similar to the Gauntlet mag. Hajimoto has a really good video on the Gauntlet mag, maybe that can give you some ideas.

Many thanks Jungle_George. I'm watching it now.

Very helpful video. I am going to do this to one of my mags and see how it goes. What he did made a lot of practical sense.
Thank you!