• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Hatsan Hydra 25 price lowered

Classified Status
NLA
Mar 22, 2021
TN, United States
For sale is my Hatsan Hydra .25

Condition is very good, probably better than "good". Has a few light scuffs/scratches on stock and barrel. Works perfectly.

It will come with 3 magazines, which is about the same amount it will shoot before you want to top it off. Very hand pump friendly. I think those are 11 shot mags but don't quote me. This would be a great gun for a younger shooter -- very light. Stock is a pleasure to hold and very nice & light cocking bolt. The trigger is another highlight and externally adjustable. I get about 42 FPE out of it.

Also will come with this Simmons 3-9x 30mm scope, which is a WalMart special but actually a nice optic on this gun. The gun likes H&N Hunters and JSB Kings the best of everything I've tried. I'll probably throw in a decent stash of ammo that this gun likes best. We can talk about that if you want the gun.

I see right now the cheapest you get this new is Pyramyd Air for $349.99 plus shipping. I'm throwing in a scope, rings, extra mag & ammo.

Let's do $300 shipped. Make me an offer, I'll probably accept the best one within a couple weeks or so. I'm selling to make room in the budget for new airguns, of course.

Hatsan.jpg

Last edited: