• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hatsan flashpup storage pressure

I've had my flashpup over a year and a half. 200bar or close to it. No leaks...I just fire it at least twice a month 

I bought my flashpup about 3 weeks ago and I keep having leaks in the fill port valve seat. I changed the O ring with the one that came in the parts box and topped it off and left it at 200 bar for three days and it didn't leak a bit then today I shot a couple of mags and when I topped it off it started spewing air from the fill port again. I pulled the valve and the O ring looks perfect and clean. Valve seat looks perfect as well. I'm thinking the check valve spring may be to weak to keep the check valve closed. Have you had any issues with your check valve in the fill port?

I've had my flashpup over a year and a half. 200bar or close to it. No leaks...I just fire it at least twice a month 

I bought my flashpup about 3 weeks ago and I keep having leaks in the fill port valve seat. I changed the O ring with the one that came in the parts box and topped it off and left it at 200 bar for three days and it didn't leak a bit then today I shot a couple of mags and when I topped it off it started spewing air from the fill port again. I pulled the valve and the O ring looks perfect and clean. Valve seat looks perfect as well. I'm thinking the check valve spring may be to weak to keep the check valve closed. Have you had any issues with your check valve in the fill port?

I haven't had issues with the check valve. I have only used a compressor to direct fill, I don't know if using a tank would be different? Might be worth trying a new spring. Seems strange that it happened after firing. 

16251038156534943191483983621828.1625103844.jpg

From what I've researched today my problem may be that the gun has to be cocked for it to hold air. I'm gonna see in the morning. If this is the case then hatsan should put it in the user manual.

It should "hold" air.. cocked or not .the fill valve is leaking? It's on the opposite end of the hammer...

Im thinking the problem is on the valve spring. I emailed Hatsan to see what they say.