Hatsan Hatsan Flashpup leaking air after several mags

Hello great community,
I have a Hatsan flash pup qe .25, I have several Airguns include Hatsan invader and others, but I really like a bullpup airgun so I got the Hatsan flash pup.
its just few months and I really dont like it, really dont.
the slid lever is bad and stuck , it shooting all over the place but the worst part-- after 6 -8 mags (filling with external air tank if its low) the gun just decided its enough, when you pull the side lever it will start leaking air.. then I stop and put the airgun back in the case hearing all the air comes out.
now few days later I filled the gun again and pressure holds and no leaks...moving the side lever , no leaks
what should I do.. what kind of a gun start leaking after getting hot ? really not happy with this airgun..wonder if sending it back to Hatsan will fix the issue ?

thank you

Sounds like a fill port o ring or poppet valve, listen to the barrel and if it's coming from the inside of the barrel it is the valve or use soapy water to find. Put a drop of silicone oil in the fill probe before adding air, might take a couple times to work if it does. I have a flash and am very happy with it, I started with the heavy weight pellets and now shoot . 50 grain slugs. Could just need to be shot a bunch too smooth everything out.