• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hatsan flash qe or bullpup

I have the 25 caliber Flaspup and love it. It is louder than my 22 caliber Hatsan At 4410S QE by quite a bit not terrible but mine is turned up. The 22 is supposed to be very backyard friendly.

If you like full stocks the flash will be a good choice I wanted a bullpup so got one. There is a difference in how you shoot them but I like the short easy to handle platform more and more.

The standard rifle stock has a design issue that bugs the snot outta me. The comb is not high enough to allow for a good cheek weld when you are shooting through a scope...and there is not provision for iron sights. This problem is endemic with most all stocks, IMHO. The P-rod and The Ruger 10-22 have the same problem. I worked around by using a cheek pad from Amazon at about 12.00.

I have not shot the flash pup. The flash QE standard is a decent gun. Very light weight and easy to handle. 

I have not own a Flashpup or Flash but I have own a bull pup air rifle. The bull pup design stock just wasn’t my thing. But could work for you. The bull pup does have some advantages such as balancing weight and if you hunt a lot controllability. If you bench shoot a lot not so good. I do both and like the bull pup for hunting but just wasn’t comfortable from the bench.