• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hatsan Factor Sniper L

I know I likely shouldn't chime in here as it's been a few years since I owned my Hatsan AT44-10 and AT44-10 long.

Hatsan guns are all made adequately, look nice and are heavy ... pretty much every gun they sell is on the heavy/long side of things.
They're set-up from the factory for POWER - making their PCP's air hogs .... efficiency is not THE goal.

The guns can be tweaked for good accuracy and their triggers are not bad.

However, compared to a Daystate, RAW or FX - they're not designed the best ... or have the best quality control/support.

My Hatsan airguns required much work to get the bugs out -- mostly not present in the above manufacturers.
Fortunately, they're usually on the inexpensive side and are great for learning.....
I recently Bought the HATSAN Factor sniper L .22cal and I wanted to set it up tomrrow . What would you recommend I set my hammer and regulator settings to ? And what grain slugs does the gun like at those settings . Also at what distance would you recommend I setup the gun up with

I just got a Hatsan Factor BP in .30 for my kid a couple days ago, and I'm still tuning it.
It was set ridiculously high from the factory, the reg was at about 168 bar, and the hammer spring was turned all the way up. It was dumping a ton of air behind the projectile destabilizing it and it wouldn't group. I turned it down, and it's grouping pretty well now.
I'm still tuning it but it seems like it's going to be a pretty accurate gun.
It's definitely not the same build quality as my FX Dynamic, but it isn't too bad for the money.
I was looking at the AEA Challenger Pro in .30 for him, but the reports of magazines exploding in the face if the bolt wasn't fully locked was a bridge too far for me...
I recently Bought the HATSAN Factor sniper L .22cal and I wanted to set it up tomrrow . What would you recommend I set my hammer and regulator settings to ? And what grain slugs does the gun like at those settings . Also at what distance would you recommend I setup the gun up with

View attachment 346529

Just saw this on a turkish airgunforum, my god that is a long rifle.

This model hasn't been out yet on the turkish market, i think it will come soon though.

@Asbestos

here you can see the owner of Hatsan doing chrony results. the gun is in 6.35mm

First 5 shots were using Hatsan Slugs 45 grains

Second 5 shots were using 34 grains JSB pellets.

Reactions: efem09