Tuning HATSAN factor sniper L .22cal

Nice! Looks heavy but that could help you out if most of you shooting is from a rested position... What Was the reg set at from factory?
So from factory the reg pressure was set to 150bar and the manner was on max . I tuned it down to about 100bar and hammer set to just more than half . Now she is shooting like a beast ! Accuracy is amazing . Only thing which needs to be improved on the gun is the trigger . It’s way too stiff . I adjusted it and was perfect . But I found that it started to fire without even pulling the trigger . It’s as if the trigger is slipping or something .

So from factory the reg pressure was set to 150bar and the manner was on max . I tuned it down to about 100bar and hammer set to just more than half . Now she is shooting like a beast ! Accuracy is amazing . Only thing which needs to be improved on the gun is the trigger . It’s way too stiff . I adjusted it and was perfect . But I found that it started to fire without even pulling the trigger . It’s as if the trigger is slipping or something .

Don't have your trigger so lite it goes off with a bump or by itself. Screw some more tension back into it. Keep doing it until you can give it a good smack on the butt end and it stays safe. Then shoot it for a while , a few tins of pellets as the trigger will break in a bit and get a little better with some time. Only after that you can look into polishing up a bit. Most importantly stay safe!

Felicitaciones por su compra, es bueno que ahora tenga un ambiente cómodo. No hay información de combate en el sitio web de su rifle. Me parece interesante que nos puedas decir lo siguiente: 1) ¿torcer el barril? 2) ¿golpe de barril? ¿Ligero/estrecho? 3) presión del regulador 3) ajuste del martillo 4) ¿qué munición/granos de pellets? 5) ¿subcalibre de munición? 6) es un rifle de 1 moa, 1,5 moa, 2 moa….. 7) fps/mps?
Saludos y felicidades nuevamente.🤙🏻

Last edited: