Tuning HATSAN factor sniper L .22cal

Was with in budget and looked pretty good

Is it a flop of a gun or what ? Problems or anything?
I own two Hatsans and they both needed work to operate normal.
I think that the Hatsan products are to expensive compared to the quality you get.
Don't know your type, believe there is a tread with the same question over here. Was something wrong with the barrel? Also accuracy problems.
But I do not know that for sure.

If you haven't watched Steve's tunning guide on AEAC you should. When you say you failed can you give a few examples so members know what you’re struggling with? What have you tried so far? Hatsans are known to come out of the box running way too hot!
I haven’t touched the gun yet it’s still yet to be delivered . I’ve been searching for information online for all the perfect settings , the manual , different tunes that people have adopted and modified to their liking . Like for the FX guns there’s tones of tuning tips and information to feed off . So that when it does arrive I have a clear path of what I’m doing

I own two Hatsans and they both needed work to operate normal.
I think that the Hatsan products are to expensive compared to the quality you get.
Don't know your type, believe there is a tread with the same question over here. Was something wrong with the barrel? Also accuracy problems.
But I do not know that for sure.
Is it possible to tune the gun with out a Chronograph ? And what settings you running on ?

Is it possible to tune the gun with out a Chronograph ? And what settings you running on ?

You'll need a chrono to tune. You wont know what your guns doing without one. Also keep good record of factory settings so you can return to it if you need to before you start! Looked up the gun last night. Looks like a beast of a gun and a 30" barrel!!! Make sure you post some pics when you receive it.

I presently own 3 Hatsans. They are “budget friendly” guns that, when tuned properly, shoot very well. Just know that they aren’t as refined as the high end guns, but all of mine have been trouble free and well worth the money. Take the time to do your homework, get to know the gun, and I doubt you will be disappointed.

Reactions: Saffo and Ed24
I presently own 3 Hatsans. They are “budget friendly” guns that, when tuned properly, shoot very well. Just know that they aren’t as refined as the high end guns, but all of mine have been trouble free and well worth the money. Take the time to do your homework, get to know the gun, and I doubt you will be disappointed.
Thanks you ✊ that really raised my spirits 😂 because all the feed back I’ve been getting has been terrible . I’ll see how it goes 🤞

IMG_9458.jpeg
IMG_9459.jpeg

She has finally arrived . And I must say she is one sexy gun ! I tried her out. Rather louder than I thought . Maybe it’s just because of the manufacturers settings , it’s shooting all over the place . Noticed as the pressure in the tank dropped below the reg pressure it dropped with it . Once it got to about 100bar it was grouping a lot better ! A good ten shot 2inch grouping . Once it dropped below 95 it was all over again . Tried to drop the reg pressure setting to 100bar and tried it out but it’s not good enough. There are some good signs that it will perform a lot better once we can see what we doing with the chronograph .