Hatsan Factor RC

Some member here stated they cost 570 Euros new that's $690.36.

The gun isn't designed for power due to lack of plenum space but looks cool to specifically shoot normal weight pellets. Be aware of typical Hatsan crappy machine work just so you know and not the greatest customer support before you buy especially a used gun. Check if the warranty is transferable especially when paying double for it.

I like the Flash and Vectis and AT44 and variants specifically even with their crappy machine work and probably got more power than the Factor RC too.

I actually recently purchased the Factor RC, from Krale in the Netherlands. With shipping, it ended up $1063 USD to my address in MI. I ordered it on a Tuesday evening and it arrived that Friday before noon.

I’ve had it for a few weeks now, around 400 rds and the barrel is getting nice- hole-in-hole @ 30 yds with a BOG Death Grip tripod set to standing position, with or without suppressor (suppressor needs 2 minute scope elevation adjustment over non-suppressed, no windage needed- DonnyFL Sumo). At 30 yds, poi is same with transfer port set medium or high, it starts changing farther out, but I keep it medium most of the time since I’m usually just shooting paper or chipmunks.

BTW- as it already has a fully-shrouded barrel, it’s not very noisy at all, but by adding the DonnyFL Sumo, all I can really make out clearly at this point is hammer-slap and pellet impact- and I’m pretty content with that!

I did disassemble and polish some moving parts, and applied some Wilson Ultima lube to those moving parts (I’m a firearm guy, just getting into airgunning myself).

It’s actually a very good and accurate rifle so far- I’ve been warned by some here that it’ll end up in the scrap heap (probably because it shoots like a $2000 rifle BUT it’s made by Hatsan), however, I’ve had no issues so far. This rifle, when it’s generally available in the US, might hurt a few folks’ feelings and change a few attitudes, for sure.

Good luck!

Reactions: fusion