Hatsan Factor RC (Full Review) Hatsan's 1st Regulated PCP Rifle!

https://youtu.be/5hp2KYA_0Gg

Hey guys, This is my review on the yet to be released Hatsan Factor RC. These have been released in Europe but not sure when they will hit the USA. ..not your average Hatsan! This regulated PCP has external adjustment of the HST spring, regulator, and transfer port! Check out this informative Hatsan Factor RC review to learn all about this exciting new gun and see the outstanding accuracy this gun delivers straight out of the box!

Note: for you more airgun savvy guys here on the forums, comparing this gun to an FX Impact is not really fair. In reality, it's probably about even with an FX Dreamlite. The FX Impact comparison was meant as kind of an inside joke directed at people who called this "a $500 gun". Happy shooting! -Nate

slow.1610210234.jpg

Coming soon: 

Steyr LG110 HP Black (in association with PILKGUNS dot com)

20210105_104932.1610042553.1610210633.jpg

20210105_104945.1610042646.1610210642.jpg

"Aea with a 10 foot pole"

That's an expresion that means "stay away". They sent me 3 guns. One had the scope rail machined on to the top of the reciever crooked! So it hit 2 feet to the left at 35 yards, in an inch and a half pattern. The next one the stock kept closing by itself and pinching me. I just boxed them up and sent them back. Expect a low end gun. If they didn't charge so much it might be OK. 

A $400-$600 Hatsan will be way better quality and shoot 5X as good! 

Just as good as Hatsan if not better is KRAL. They make great guns at a good price. 

KRALE has just about every KRAL made. Like 25 models. 

That's an expresion that means "stay away". They sent me 3 guns. One had the scope rail machined on to the top of the reciever crooked! So it hit 2 feet to the left at 35 yards, in an inch and a half pattern. The next one the stock kept closing by itself and pinching me. I just boxed them up and sent them back. Expect a low end gun. If they didn't charge so much it might be OK.

A $400-$600 Hatsan will be way better quality and shoot 5X as good!

Just as good as Hatsan if not better is KRAL. They make great guns at a good price.

KRALE has just about every KRAL made. Like 25 models.
Hey
Don't touch an AEA with a 10 foot pole. There guns were so bad, they sent me 3, and I refused to do videos on them. I sent them all back. One had the scope rail machined into the reciever crooked! It was amazing.
In your most viewed YouTube posts are three AEA guns. Did newer guns look better than you thought at the time of this post?