Hatsan Factor Rc at Pyramyd

0DEC731D-9566-4EBE-BE7F-75237E4ABE8B.1631972772.png

For anyone interested, Pyramydair shows the Factor available 9/23. It has a carbon fiber bottle and 1/2x20 threaded endcap.

The Gunner will be here in a coupie of months I think, if I needed such a rifle, I personally would wait for the Benjamin product.

Interesting that 2 Turkish airgun companies bring out essentially the same rifle at the same time. Maybe both have their fingers on the pulse of the airgun Market.

Given a choice of a $1000.00 Hatsan or a rebranded Kral with a Crosman warrantee and the fact I have the Kratos which is a splendid rifle, makes the choice between expensive junk and good value much easier.

I would rather just buy the Gunner receiver and put it on the Kratos.

regards,

’Roachcreek

The Gunner will be here in a coupie of months I think, if I needed such a rifle, I personally would wait for the Benjamin product.

Interesting that 2 Turkish airgun companies bring out essentially the same rifle at the same time. Maybe both have their fingers on the pulse of the airgun Market.

Given a choice of a $1000.00 Hatsan or a rebranded Kral with a Crosman warrantee and the fact I have the Kratos which is a splendid rifle, makes the choice between expensive junk and good value much easier.

I would rather just buy the Gunner receiver and put it on the Kratos.

regards,

’Roachcreek

I don’t really think they are essentially the same gun, speaking of the Gunnar and the Factor.
The Factor has the regulator added to the tank, external to the gun.

The Gunnar looks like it’s regulator sits inside the rifle. 

The Gunnar’s magazine sits flush with the picatinny rail.
The Factor’s magazine sits well above it.

All in all it seems to me that the Gunnar is a little more refined than the Factor, it looks more well thought out to me. Hopefully that’s not where the refinement stops. I would hope the trigger is more refined than my Kratos.... not that it’s got a bad trigger, but it could be better. 
I plan to pre-order the Gunnar as soon as pyramyd will take my money, 

I am a recent convert to Kral guns and I am impressed, so I think the Gunner will be a great rifle. Yes there are subtle differences, at a glance, and a glance is all the closer I would take the Factor.

My Kratos trigger is now at 1.5 lbs, this is after doing the first half of the Airgun Detective mod. Maybe do the rest of it today.

I recently power tuned mine, polished the barrel, ported and cut the vrs. I got 60 shots from 919-956-918, the 956 was just one shot, if you take out that shot and it was made 919-949-918.

I regulated my oem bottle to 16-18 FPE, and the power tune bottle is a TalonTunes .5l, so that 60 shot string was from 3625 psi to 2500 psi if I remember correctly.

Really easy gun to work on.

Roachcreek