• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Hatsan Customer Service.

I've haven't had any bad experiences with hatsan, i normally get a service sheet off their website , fill it out, take a picture of service sheet, pic of serial number on gun with caliber showing, pic of puchase reciept, pic of return address w/email, pic of broken part or flawed part, then send in email, never had a problem yet, 5 stars from my end.

Reactions: nicecue
Thought I'd give condolences since Hatsan probably never will. Sorry you had problems and I'm very happy to hear you got your money back. Good for you! My experience has been ok. I only purchase select high end models from them at a highly discounted price. Things like the highly regarded BT65, and Galatians with wood stocks, limited editions etc. I also only use payment services with them that will issue refunds instantly if I have problems. Thankfully I've only needed one repair. They don't have too many good deals anymore and the risk really needs to be worth the reward when it comes to Hatsan.

With that said, not everything Hatsan is as bad as their customer service is. Matter of fact their poor customer service has served me exceptionally well. I love the interchangeable air cylinders on the BT65, Galatians, and Carnivore. MY best CF bottle is a Hatsan. I had a tact air compressor that just wouldn't die so I gave it away. I've also owned two 6.8L tanks that did very well. All this and much more highly discounted by Hatsan due to underwhelming U.S. sales resulting from their poor customer service.

Last edited:
Reactions: nicecue
Hatsan customer service is terrible. Ordered a AirMax .177 refurbished for 369.99. They sent me a damaged Airtact break barrel valued at 49.99 on thier website.
I called 3 times in 7 days leaving messages with the situation and my contact information. Filed out multiple service requests for the same information.
Zero communication from them. Zero.
I filed a fraud claim with Visa with all my photos and documents of the transaction. VISA investigated and REFUNDED the amount back to full to my credit card.
Waiting now for Hatsan to send me a return mailing label for the Airtact. I can't believe Hatsan sucks so bad and still be in business. Just wanted to share how I got my money back from those crooks.
Totally agree, I sent an airmax in for repair explained the problem and they changed the valve, ( it was a damaged anti valve bounce spring ) there customer service absolutely sucks and the guns are pieces of crap, I'll never have anything to do with them again.

I found my inquiry's that they dont feel going to cost them money or inconvenience they answer pretty promptly...lol, go figure..
I bought a Hatsan Invader. the Trigger is so stiff +8 lb. pull that you can't get any kind of accuracy from it. When I contacted them it took a week and a half to answer the email, I also asked about the rifling etc. It took 4 emails for them to answer part of the questions, still waiting on an answer to how to order springs for Trigger, and I ask if I sent them the gun if they could modify it for me, still no answer. it is like talking to the wall

Reactions: MarksmanPete
I think that they only respond to warrantee requests, I sent in two request and received a response within in two days. They really do need a better way for customers to get general questions answered such as a online chat like every one else has. You are correct about how their website errors out, it did the same thing to me so I just copied the form, filled it out and emailed it to them. Since airguns are pretty much a luxury item/toy to their customers and there are many options out there, they need to tighten up their game.
I had to do the same dance. I asked my question through the warranty/return form. It was simply about purchasing a part. They responded within hours telling me that indeed I can buy said part, and gave me a price. I thought "great"! So I replied to the email telling them I do want to buy it, please send me the part number, and tell me how to pay for it. I never heard from them again.

Reactions: UCChris
I had to do the same dance. I asked my question through the warranty/return form. It was simply about purchasing a part. They responded within hours telling me that indeed I can buy said part, and gave me a price. I thought "great"! So I replied to the email telling them I do want to buy it, please send me the part number, and tell me how to pay for it. I never heard from them again.
I would copy/paste their email reply into their contact form and ask for an invoice to pay. Make sure your address, phone number and email are included. See if that gets them going...

Well I gave up on them. The brand new Piledriver that I got back from them blew out a O-ring. They stopped responding to my emails after they told me that when they shipped the gun back to me the tank was empty, it actually had over 150 bars in it. They told me to check that the bleeder screw was tight even after I showed them a pic of the blown out O-ring, lol. To top it all they lost a C-clip so I used some wire to hold in the bolt. I figured that if I ever wanted to take my first shot with the gun then I better fix it myself. I found out that the tube that screws into a airblock actually trapped in the O'ring as long as it was properly tightened. The tech must have just hand tightened it allowing a gap so the pressure could finally push it out. The new O-ring is in and I have it at 150 bars just to see if it holds that for a few days.