• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Hatsan Customer Service.

Hatsan customer service is terrible. Ordered a AirMax .177 refurbished for 369.99. They sent me a damaged Airtact break barrel valued at 49.99 on thier website.
I called 3 times in 7 days leaving messages with the situation and my contact information. Filed out multiple service requests for the same information.
Zero communication from them. Zero.
I filed a fraud claim with Visa with all my photos and documents of the transaction. VISA investigated and REFUNDED the amount back to full to my credit card.
Waiting now for Hatsan to send me a return mailing label for the Airtact. I can't believe Hatsan sucks so bad and still be in business. Just wanted to share how I got my money back from those crooks.

Hatsan customer service is terrible. Ordered a AirMax .177 refurbished for 369.99. They sent me a damaged Airtact break barrel valued at 49.99 on thier website.
I called 3 times in 7 days leaving messages with the situation and my contact information. Filed out multiple service requests for the same information.
I filed a fraud claim with Visa with all my photos and documents of the transaction. VISA investigated and REFUNDED the amount back to full to my credit card.
Waiting now for Hatsan to send me a return mailing label for the Airtact. I can't believe Hatsan sucks so bad and still be in business. Just wanted to share how I got my money back from those crooks.
I have read similar stories about Hatsan CS...one of the reasons I don't own one. Some people seem to be very happy with their products, but I don't want to risk it. I am saving up so I can buy a Diana side-cocker, and will have to just get by with the Crosman/Rugers that I have right now, until I can get into some more expensive models.

I wonder hoe thete service is overseas/ E.U vs. what you find here in the usa?..lol
If you want a Turkish airgun with great service here and in the EU, Kral, Kuzey and Reximex I've heard only good things about. Back when PA first started with Kral I think that wasn't necessary the case, but the quality of the their airguns has visibly increased. I talked to Kral and Reximex at Shot Show and inspected just about every airgun they make. Very nice rifles! The Kral booth was cool because there were a bunch of AK47s and other rifles they produce. I am hoping @pyramydair picks up more of their products because they have a lot to offer to the consumer.

Accounts posted online like your makes a difference. A company that gets badmouthed either has to improve or lose sales. I'm also dealing with their customer support and it has been great so far. I bought a refurbished rifle but when I got it the front sight was broken, maybe just from shipping. I sent them a email and they sent a new sight within a week. I guess the main message is to buy using a CC so that the CC company can have your back.

Reactions: nicecue
My only experience with Hatsan support, and they got back to me within a couple days and told me how to fix it myself. It was the correct solution, so I was satisfied.

But from what I've heard I would only buy more Hatsans if I was confident in repairing them myself.
I've emailed them three times in 9 days. I asked for pricing on some parts for an AT-44 PA Long. Nothing so far. I had to email them since their website contact form errors out and fails to send.. This will be my last Hatsan.

I've emailed them three times in 9 days. I asked for pricing on some parts for an AT-44 PA Long. Nothing so far. I had to email them since their website contact form errors out and fails to send.. This will be my last Hatsan.
I think that they only respond to warrantee requests, I sent in two request and received a response within in two days. They really do need a better way for customers to get general questions answered such as a online chat like every one else has. You are correct about how their website errors out, it did the same thing to me so I just copied the form, filled it out and emailed it to them. Since airguns are pretty much a luxury item/toy to their customers and there are many options out there, they need to tighten up their game.

I think that they only respond to warrantee requests, I sent in two request and received a response within in two days. They really do need a better way for customers to get general questions answered such as a online chat like every one else has. You are correct about how their website errors out, it did the same thing to me so I just copied the form, filled it out and emailed it to them. Since airguns are pretty much a luxury item/toy to their customers and there are many options out there, they need to tighten up their game.
Hmmm. If it's only warrantee requests how do I get replacement parts?

Reactions: nicecue
Hmmm. If it's only warrantee requests how do I get replacement parts?
LOL, I'm no expert. just going with my experience with them. I bought a rifle from them that came with a broken sight. I sent them a email about it, got no response but did receive a new sight in a box about a week later. I actually didn't know what the package could be because I gave up hope on them. I assume that if you fill out the form requesting the part then they will contact you with the price. You would have to make it known that you are buying the part, not just wondering what the price is. Yeah, it's messed up. I have eight of their guns now but probably wont buy any more. Four of them were under $100 each but the other four cost real money. EDIT, did you try this form? https://hatsanairgunsusa.com/contact-us/ Add this to your next email.

takemymoney.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: AGFAN
LOL, I'm no expert. just going with my experience with them. I bought a rifle from them that came with a broken sight. I sent them a email about it, got no response but did receive a new sight in a box about a week later. I actually didn't know what the package could be because I gave up hope on them. I assume that if you fill out the form requesting the part then they will contact you with the price. You would have to make it known that you are buying the part, not just wondering what the price is. Yeah, it's messed up. I have eight of their guns now but probably wont buy any more. Four of them were under $100 each but the other four cost real money. EDIT, did you try this form? https://hatsanairgunsusa.com/contact-us/ Add this to your next email.

View attachment 312404
Same results when I try that form.

There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later.