• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hatsan closeout deals

A guy could find somthing to plink with here.. like a pcp or springer on the cheap to play with or a fort timet wanting to toe the water .. that $99 torpedo looks fun

I'm weak and I looked at their promo deals. There it was, the Torpedo 105X Vortex closeout sale. What was a $250 gun is going for $100. Needless to say that I ordered one in .25cal. Sometimes I drop that much money on the floor in a bar so at least I will have something to show for it. https://www.airgunnation.com/threads/hatsan-got-me-again-grrrrr.1286805/

Reactions: Hateful McNasty
I'm weak and I looked at their promo deals. There it was, the Torpedo 105X Vortex closeout sale. What was a $250 gun is going for $100. Needless to say that I ordered one in .25cal. Sometimes I drop that much money on the floor in a bar so at least I will have something to show for it. https://www.airgunnation.com/threads/hatsan-got-me-again-grrrrr.1286805/
Lol.. i seen it .. like umarex great deals a guy has to go look to see whats moved out and moved in its place or just things anyplace . Hatsan been popping up some decent sales .

I also see there's a referbish jet1 pistol $219.

Last edited:
I'm like SD, if I want one to plink or tinker with, I have more than a few Hatsans and Turk built Webley Tomahawks and Valuemax rifles to play with sitting here....lol. Never have had an itch for an underlever or I might have considered it.
The Turk built Tomahawk is nothing more than a prettier version of the Model 95 but came with a Monte Carlo stock and threaded barrel. My Valuemaxes are nothing more than their Edge/Striker/1000S rifles but with one difference. All mine (I have 4 of them) have .20 caliber barrels on them and something Hatsan got very right because they're very accurate for $100 rifles. Shame Hatsan never considered making their own branded rifles in .20 cal because I would have bought a Model 95 in .20.

I'm like SD, if I want one to plink or tinker with, I have more than a few Hatsans and Turk built Webley Tomahawks and Valuemax rifles to play with sitting here....lol. Never have had an itch for an underlever or I might have considered it.
The Turk built Tomahawk is nothing more than a prettier version of the Model 95 but came with a Monte Carlo stock and threaded barrel. My Valuemaxes are nothing more than their Edge/Striker/1000S rifles but with one difference. All mine (I have 4 of them) have .20 caliber barrels on them and something Hatsan got very right because they're very accurate for $100 rifles. Shame Hatsan never considered making their own branded rifles in .20 cal because I would have bought a Model 95 in .20.
Where did you get the .20 Valuemaxes at?

Where did you get the .20 Valuemaxes at?
Got mine from Amazon way back in 2017. No clue why the brand was being discontinued here in the US, but the few retailers that had them were selling off the stock they had left at the dirt cheap price of $99.99. To myself and others back then, they were considered one of the better kept secrets in air guns for being so accurate at such a low price.
While rare, the Valuemaxes in .20 do show up on Fleabay on occasion, but the last one I saw went for over $200.
AoA back then had pretty much the same thing going on with the Turk built Webley Tomahawks. $99.99 at the end of things got you a prettier version of the Hatsan Model 95 springer with a Monte Carlo stock and barrel already threaded for 1/2-20 UNF.
3 of the 4 Valuemaxes I have. 4th is actually still NIB, never fired and the last one the Amazon seller had.
gun rack 1.jpg
3 of the 4 Tomahawks I also have.
gun racks 3.jpg