Hatsan Bullpup .22 feedback

Hi 

I’m considering a PCP Bullpup air rifle for cleaning out squirrels in my back yard. It’s a suburban situation and the maximum range would be 50 meters into the vacant lot next door but mostly in the 15 to 20 meter range.

I’d be interested in people’s feedback in the areas of accuracy, trigger, noise and reliability. I do all my own mechanical maintenance and I’d be interested in comments on ease of working on them and parts reliability.

Thanks in advance.

I have a 22 wood Flash pup. Recently bought a HUMA regulator for it because I want it more consistent but I think it's good enough for your hunting application 15 to 20 meters brain shot all day long straight out of the box. The trigger is pretty terrible and it's pretty loud even though it has a quiet energy silencer on it. There's a lots ping next to your ear when you shoot it but it's fine IMO for a $220 gun. You're a mechanical maintenance guy so you should be able to smoothen out the trigger and replace the QE silencer with a better one. You probably won't find a cheaper bullpup that's at least decent like the Flash pup. Yo!