• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hatsan bullboss

Hey guys. I saw on the classifieds there is a 25 cal bull boss. My dad wants a 25 cal airgun and I've heard mixed things about hatsan. I don't expect it to be a tier 1 gun but are they durable and reliable and when parts go bad are seals and parts readily accessible? Please give honest feedback. I just want something reliable and shoots straight for my dad. Thanks! 

A friend of mine had major issues with his and wouldn't recommend this specific model. He eventually completely disassembled and replaced mostly everything. Had an extremely hard time selling it after that. Buy it if that's the one traced back to my friend redoing everything athat oneisand having several barrel exchanges and everything changed out including all the screws now that one is worth buying.

I would recommend going Crosman Benjamin Kral with 5 year warranty instead with 25% discount code ordered Friday for free shipping.