Hatsan Bullboss owners questions

For anyone out there that has a Hatsan Bullboss in .25 cal I've seen references to the hammer spring backing off as it is fired. I saw a post about applying locktite to the striker nut to stop the problem. Has anyone done this tho their Bullboss and what were the results. I've also noticed the a the spring is tightened the sear doesn't want to engage. I thought I might look for some input before opening mine up to do some deep cleaning and deburring. Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi Gang,

I'm a newbe to this forum by a few weeks and have a question about my Bullboss QE .25 that I havent found here. I have it up for sale on Gunbroker and when it sells, how can I bleed the air charge off the tube completely before shipping it?

I love this gun and have had a fun time with it for about a year, but I'm now getting coyotes that are a little too large for the .25. I think I'll go with the new Gautlet in .30, at least that's my plan now when it sells. I just didn't think it would be a good idea to ship it with pressure still in the tank.

Thanks in advance.

James.