• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hatsan Bullboss Mod - barrel switch

It looks like my Hatsan Bullboss sustained a likely career - ending injury, a bent barrel, after the top sling clasp broke, and it hit the ground...Then it gave Me an idea. My Bullboss is a .22 cal...I've been thinking about a .25 cal ...I wonder If I can send it out to Hatsan and they might be able to Mod it into a .25 caliber for Me...Since it needs a new barrel anyhow...Any input is appreciated

If it still shoots good then I would just STILL use it and just save the money to buy more pellets. If not, I would just bend the barrel back and/or shroud IF applicable IF AND ONLY IF you're NOW getting accuracy issues. It is very easy to fix a bent barrel that in most cases does not hinder accuracy any way.

1594073823_9899510855f03a2df288131.52928852.png

No, it's the barrel, right where the QE baffle tapers in... I bent it back, to what I think is very close to original - by eye.. And shot it again, and seems to be some accuracy issues at my usual 40 yard zero.

Not grouping quite as tight as it did before... So I'm wondering It a .22 cal...If I send it back to Hatsan can the mod it into a .25 for me...If it's a two - piece barrel action. I dont see why not