• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Tuning Hatsan Bullboss 25 cocking

Greetings,

Still getting familiar with my new Hatsan. Got the trigger pull issue sorted...I think. But a bigger issue to me is the cocking mechanism. Is there any adjustment? My problem is that is it easy to undercock. By this I mean the lever travels far enough to load the next pellet buy not quite far enough to set the trigger in fire mode. Recocking will set the trigger but also inserts another pellet. So now 2 pellets are in the breach.

The cocking lever just seems a bit loose.

Any ideas?

ciao,

ken

Greetings,

Still getting familiar with my new Hatsan. Got the trigger pull issue sorted...I think. But a bigger issue to me is the cocking mechanism. Is there any adjustment? My problem is that is it easy to undercock. By this I mean the lever travels far enough to load the next pellet buy not quite far enough to set the trigger in fire mode. Recocking will set the trigger but also inserts another pellet. So now 2 pellets are in the breach.

The cocking lever just seems a bit loose.

Any ideas?

ciao,

ken
Make sure you cycle it all the way back. It is a long stroke. You will hit the stop when done properly.