Hatsan bullboss.25.cal

Good point on the extra weight from the wood stock. I just couldn't resist the look of the wood! I will be carrying this gun around to shoot squirrels and gophers on my 5 acres, so I won't be going too far. Anyway it couldn't be any worse than trying to lug around the .25 Armada that I also have. If the Bullboss is as accurate as the Armada, I will be very happy.

I bet it's every bit as accurate as your Armada. I've got Mrod .25 and it and the Bullboss .25 are both the same.....VERY accurate. The BB will be easier to handle because of it's shorter length. For hauling it around in the woods try turning the rifle muzzle down. I swapped out the Hatsan swivels for sling studs and picked up a nice padded sling. I have the padded portion at the butt end and it way more comfortable to carry it that way--upside down, scope to the rear, trigger group forward. You can actually get the rifle shouldered faster this way than carrying it the conventional way. Carrying it on your left shoulder keep your left hand underneath the fore grip, fingers wrapped around it just below the rail/swing swivel. Drop your left shoulder a bit and turn the rifle to scope up as the sling comes loose, muzzle forward as you grab the hand grip and shoulder the rifle. Practice a little and you can get into firing position very quickly. Now if you're left handed change the above "left" to "right" obviously. 
End of today's lesson.............LOL.
Welcome aboard Pete!

Ed

I'll take the Bipod off for hunting but here is my set up. I need to put a solid Color table cloth on my table.
ab0d49a50ca5015d0cd2a22971d800cf.jpg

My first venture into PCP world was purchasing the Bullboss in .25 cal. I was previously shooting the Hatsan 87mod .22 cal and loved the accuracy and durability I got out of that break barrel. I havery a friend who has gone through 2 Crossman NP2 and he his total shot count is 1/4th of what I have shot through my 87mod. Because of that I decided to stay with Hatsan and I'm glad I did. After doing some research I went with the UTG 3-12x44 SWAT scope. It had been a gem and have not had to adjust it since I first sighted it in. I am very satisfied with the accuracy I am seeing from the Bullboss.

i have one in .25 it is more accurate with the 33.95 mkll i shoot them from 905 fps to 928 back to 902 for 2 mags and i have done some of the mods like bwalton does and im sure he can do much better job than me i like it and will probably reg it later quiet enough for back yard the air tube makes most of the noise in my opinion and they say when you reg it that will go away but i love mine it will go through 2- 1/16" pieces of aluminum and a piece of 1/2" plywood at 50 yards its deadly on possums rabbits squirrel and any thing ive used it on especially pigeons