Hatsan bullboss.25.cal

I just bought a refurbished .25 BullBoss per OldCorps suggestion and there is not a mark on mine either,the only issue I had was my fill Probe wasn't in the box and they had to send one out,I just finished mowing my shooting/hunting property so I will be getting out to try it out sometime soon.......The heat and my Meds don't go hand in hand so now I need to wait till it cools down a bit.
ede05494bd8ed53a05d7074f333fc795.jpg

I will be shooting the King 25.39 for plinking/target..Dug out my Chrono Pro that's been collecting dust since my heart attack, put a new 9V battery in it and it turned on so that's a good start, I don't think I want to try anything lighter then the 25.39's that way I wount expect high fps and will be happy with 880 or around there. We are supposed to get storms tomorrow but I'm still putting it in the truck just in case I get out to the property with no rain falling or massive winds.

I have a .25 Bullboss and get 925 with 25.39 JSB,
roughly 20--25 shots per fill ( 2,900 out of a regulated Air Vent 90 CI tank)
it is very accurate and quiet, but does have quite a twang to it. Fixed that with a $2 baby bottle brush which worked extremely well.
i shoot from inside my home out the gun room door in the basement and people on the floor above do not hear it.
awsome!

a190fe6689b2ddb64850a4f96b619d5f.jpg
Was going to go shoot but we had a storm go through,the worst we had in 20 years,lot of property damage and just got power back about 20 minutes ago,the chainsaws are running through out the lake shore,boats flipped still in their lifts our boats are ok but think I have about 7-8 grand in damage so it will be a few more days before I get out and shoot my new to me BullBoss. Just a few quick pics.
3a25190726cb9e5079800c738e3e0245.jpg
b0479ad8b39d20992e1f098a7e0e2ae2.jpg

Yep West central Mn, the tree cutting companies are still out on our road clearing properties,it was straight line wind around 70mph is what they are saying, about 7 homes had trees go into them another 5 or so had trees hit them but not go into them and everyone lost trees,cotton woods and Oaks and evergreens, our land is sand and dirt so the root systems don't get too deep but the trees are big, I have one big oak I need to go cut up yet then my yard is clean of falled trees and limbs.
Our lakeshore will never look the same.
Tomorrow my youngest takes his Drivers permit test and after that we are going shooting...Taking the .25 BullBoss and the .357 BullDog out for a spin,just going to shoot no chrono testing just stress relief.

You can see where the county cut a path thru the fallen trees just to get to us,it's the same for about a 1/2 mile,they cut just enough for people to get out, one pic is to the east other is to the west of my home and you can't see the tree cutter truck working there way down the properties, 3 of the 4 power polls are new as of last night. The multiple blizzards of the 96-97 winter and the flooding was the last big weather Blast we have really had.
6a7aa221d894a54f2eb49a0cb4fb9d81.jpg
499c011d81c03d319e1ffb6e4b16cb15.jpg

Back to BullBoss talk.....trying to figure out what scope to put on it,defiantly need high scope mounts, think I might go with a 4-14 I've tried a 4-32 fixed and a 6-24x50 and really didn't like either on it, I also put my Vortex Viper 1-4x24 on it and dint care to much for that either,3-9 was ok but need or want just a bit more on it, thinking maybe 4-14x42/44 maybe even stay 40 but I want the .25 BullBoss to be My hunting rig.