Hatsan BullBoss .22 stepping stones

First 10 shot group .75” with no fliers @ 40 yards. New to pcp world....purchased a BullBoss .22. Have about 800 pellets through it so far. Dropped a regulator in, and tuned the trigger. Haven’t adjusted the hammer spring yet, however, I’ve learned that it likes the JSB 18.13 gr pellets. I started with crossman premier 14.3, went to JSB 15.89, then 18.13, also purchased H&N 21 gr. But haven’t shot them yet. I know this isn’t major to most here I’m sure, but I’m stoked and excited to continue tuning this gun, honing in my shooting technique and having a blast with my first PCP and just wanted to share!! Have a great weekend everyone.

JCT

P.S. Also have a DonnyFL “Ronin” attached. Forgot to mention that....

Topside,

Welcome to AGN and airgun shooting. My Son has the Bullboss and he loves it. He has done some long shots with it and he swears by it. I am sure you will have some good time with it. What reg did you put in? he as a Huma in his. He hasn't gained too many shots compared to the unregulated, but the strings are a lot more grouped and the standard deviation went way down. Enjoy shooting your Bullboss. I started with my son almost a year ago and he love hunting with them, not too much targets though. I have made some parts for it and he love them. They are on the forum look them up.

As Jim said, enjoy the rabbit hole that is air gunning. Don't listen to your wife, she doesn't know. ;)