• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Hatsan Bullboss .22 Cal - recommended zero distance

I just got my first PCP, Hatsan Bullboss .22 Cal..topped with a Leapers -Swat UTG 3-12X44...I've only ever owned spring-piston guns before...I saw a couple vids where guys were sighting at 35 & 40 yard Zero. with PCP's
In the Spring-piston world this is unheard of, like most of you probably know...

I'm just wondering If anyone here has a Bullboss...What distance is a recommended zero ? And If you do zero at 35. how much drop do you get out to 60 yds
I'll be mostly shooting knockdown silhouettes...The gun is very new to me...So did'nt try many pellets only 3 different brands, my best pellet is- JSB Heavy 18.1 Grains..shooting at 1,000 fps...I'm looking for input on a good pellet for this gun also, a good flat shooter...Thanks

Hey radia if you download the chairgun app and put in the exact info (chrony necessary) you can adjust your poi ahead of time and check your poi at your exact range. I have a condor ss and the scope is very high over the barrel like yours probably is. Then you can set two zeros. It wont be exact but pretty darn close. At least for me it was.