• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hatsan BT65 & Straight Shooters Pellet Sampler

My first-ever PCP is a used Hatsan BT65 QE I found in the classified ads in this forum. It arrived yesterday.
I also received a Yong Heng compressor and a pellet sample pack from Straight Shooters. All together, these items made for a relaxing afternoon in the back yard.

After sighting in, I ran 1 full magazine of each of the 18 different pellets in the sample pack. The previous owner told me this gun was not very picky what it was fed and that held true. It did a fine job with a wide range of ammo ranging from 11.75 gr to 25.39. It does however seem to enjoy the heavier pellets slightly better.

The gun had a 100 bar regulator installed and with that, I get 35 good shots per fill. I therefore just top it off every 3 magazines. The topping off took 35 seconds per fill until mid afternoon when amazon delivered a Tuxing air filter/drier. Adding that volume to the filling process took each fill to just over 60 seconds. I can't wait for the 60 minute SCBA tank to arrive.
1.1601427966.JPG
3.1601428040.JPG
2.1601428052.JPG
4.1601428063.JPG