Hatsan bt65 in .25 cal

"Olbuck"i am looking at my first pcp rifle but am afraid of the noise from the bt65. What suppressor do you recommend to make this rifle VERY quiet so I don't disturb my neighbors or spook the pests I'm trying to get rid of?
MOD EDIT: Moved to General Airgunning

I get at least 16 good shots before a refill on my Gen1 in 25 and it is what I consider backyard friendly as long as the neighbors are not the PETA types. I pest at my house and the carbon bottle is close so shot count is not a big deal. If it is a biggie for you a cf pony bottle might be the answer. Also Benji is made in the USA and Crosman has been good to me on warranty service.

Remember those 25s will blow through a fox squirrel so make sure you have a safe back stop when pesting around neighbors. These air guns are powerful and dangerous and must be used in a respectful manner. Also check out Teds vid on the ricochet investigation. It doesn't take much to send a pellet far off the intended path, only a small twig will do it.

OlbuckAs I think about it 16 would be two magazines. That should be enough. 
Is a pump really that difficult?

When I go out rabbit hunting, in my area, I normally don't use two clips or 16 shots. In this situation, pumping won't be a problem. If you find yourself over run with rabbits, or in a middle of a prairie dog town, a tank is what you will need

Here in central Utah we have small version of the prairie dog and they can and do eat 20 acres fields down to stubble. That was/ is my concern with maximum shot count. Once we move to Missouri I'll be dealing armadillos, raccoons, and possum. I doubt they will be in 4000-5000 per acre numbers. Plus I need to read all rules regarding pest removal for my area.

"blackdiesel"The BT65 25 cal at factory settings is a 55 + fpe gun so it's going to have a thump. I have an AT44 short 25 cal and at factory set at 34 fpe and it was very quiet. I have it modded to 47 fpe and it has a heavy thump now.
Hey bud I don't know what very quiet is to you but I have the same gun in 22 caliber and it is extremely loud, almost like firing a rimfire 22 LR, it is only back yard friendly with a decent moderator on it. Not sure why your 25 caliber would be quiet my 22 caliber is also 34fpe? Neil.

"NeilClague"
"blackdiesel"The BT65 25 cal at factory settings is a 55 + fpe gun so it's going to have a thump. I have an AT44 short 25 cal and at factory set at 34 fpe and it was very quiet. I have it modded to 47 fpe and it has a heavy thump now.
Hey bud I don't know what very quiet is to you but I have the same gun in 22 caliber and it is extremely loud, almost like firing a rimfire 22 LR, it is only back yard friendly with a decent moderator on it. Not sure why your 25 caliber would be quiet my 22 caliber is also 34fpe? Neil.
LOL...You right about that Neil. They have got to be referring to the QE version because without it she barks with authority.