• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hatsan Blitz

Raysfan,

I can't comment on the Hatsan Blitz, however, as to the Hatsan brand, I can offer some observations. I've noticed it's not uncommon for members to share very positive reports on certain brands citing high build quality, great designs and outstanding performance. Unfortunately, Hatsan doesn't seem to in the "roll call" for such accolades. Usually, it's a snide comment, towards the lack of such qualities, that a Hatsan is referenced. My only Hatsan is a Model 25 VORTEX pistol, given by a neighbor, who wasn't impressed, and neither am I. I'd personally pass on a Hatsan, unless very low-cost or free, like my pistol, and just save for a better brand. WM

I've owned a lot of different Hatsans and they have been hit and miss as far as quality. The AT44 series was the most reliable and accurate I have had personal experience with. Although I have read some good reviews of the Blitz, I've also read that you have to clean it fairly ofter to keep it running smoothly. I was seriously considering the Blitz, but they had an opportunity to get the SK-19 and went for it instead. I do like the higher capacity magazine of the Blitz and the fact it's removable, making reloads much quicker and easier. I also believe I've read the cycle rate of the Blitz is faster than that of the SK-19. If you do end up getting it, please post your thoughts on it.

the blitz has an incredible cyclic rate to the tune of emptying a full clip in about 1.5secs flat, in full auto, so be prepared for it to cost quite a bit to feed it .25s .. id recommend .22 ... accuracy is ho-hum in semi ... parts and materials are subpar quality and parts availability isnt solid .. its a fun gun and packs an impressive amt of firepower for an airgun, but longevity and reliabilty i dont think is there for alot of use ... if its a good deal though it might be fun ...

I have a 25 Blitz That I bought brand new.The good points… It’s actually quite accurate on semi once you get used to the heavier than usual trigger. For full auto I like to do very short bursts… Three or four shots… And you can make a pretty good group. Once you get used to it… If only it had a better trigger. The Reliability has literally been 100%, I did clean the barrel before I used it and I clean it after about every two or three tins of pellets. Bad points… The trigger

Anyone let me know it there hatsan blitz has screws covering these ports on there rifle?

C47D03E7-1E4E-478B-A142-107CBA5A9A7B.jpeg