Hatsan Blitz Troubleshooting

I dunno. Some people have trouble with the Blitz, others, like myself, not so. I do give mine a quick squirt of WD-40, or Tri-flow down the barrel opening, once in awhile, to help keep the "piston" lubricated. How old is yours? how many rounds have you shot? What pellets/slugs?
Oh hell yeah cooter got my blitz working again and may i say its a THRILLER BABY!!!!

I had lots of problems with my Blitz. No accuracy what so ever, about a 1 yard spread at 100 yards.
If I remove the stock and fire the rifle the hammer spring screw will rotate and become loser and loser.
I had cycling problems as well, the bolt was hitting the plastic inside the magazines, so either the hammer was too fast or magazine spring too slow.
I increased the spring tension by half a revolution. The gun was greased with some white thick gunk, removed it any used gun lubricant instead.

After this the rifle worked fine, but I need to figure out why the hammer spring screw is coming undone when firing, this might fix accuracy problem.