• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Hatsan blitz trigger pull

thats the way they are, mine was more than that out of the box .. the trigger and sear mechanisms are super complicated on them so i wouldnt alter the actual trigger group pieces, but lightly polishing up the primary sear edge and mainly flattening out and polishing the sear engagement area on the hammer will make make it much better .. unmeasured but guessing, got mine to probably 5lbs and much smoother .. again though, i would be very cautious about disassembling and altering the trigger group itself, if those parts arnt just right or the several tiny springs get mixed up or in the wrong place the gun wont function correctly ..

Ta for reply. Gun still under warranty. Awaiting agreement for return. They hinting there isn’t much they can do. Maybe they cannot be bothered. If so they can supply a replacement gun. Or a row will develop. But they say pull is high. Correct I think most Blitz around 8 lbs. But 12 lbs is …. Ha, leave you to fill in the blanks. Have owned and still do a few Pcp’s. Do not expect a light trigger like my Crown or Red Wolf or even Springers from good makes. Am not going to tinker with it. Agreed trigger work could produce a dangerous weapon..Am very careful with this gun.
best etc