Hatsan Blitz: does anybody know what these features are for?

There is a very thin plastic rod with a slit in the top stiffening the stock, which is also quite strange... as you can see, there is nothing touching these 4 external (clips), exemplified by the light passing through them.

Why? WHY? WHY!!! 😵😖😱

base.1606856585.JPG
looking down the tube

inside.1606856636.JPG
Light passing through the slits from looking inside

Jennamber2, wish you could make a video of taking it down,that Turkish? one is better than nothing, but to fast, not in english. It would be a godsend.

Might be the same video I watched. What I ended up doing was I used a PC/laptop, select "CC" closed captioning, translate to English, then use the slow motion feature. That was the only way I could make it somewhat slow enough and I would also hit pause many times. It will not work on a cell phone. 

It is all pretty much useless fluff to look cool. I really like the mechanics of Hatsan semi and autos but there ergonomics pretty much stinks. Also I am a lefty so it presents other issues. I own a Invader,Galatian,sortie and Blitz all.25 Custom Mods and max power tunes.Here is a pic of my blitz

I like what you did there. Do you mind sharing what parts you used to adapt that folding buttstock. looks good.