Hatsan Blitz - are they ok

I hope not to start a war - so everyone who can answer in a nice way without bashing others ……. but I am considering a blitz - only for the reason that it is fully automatic. We are all kids at heart and since I don’t see me owning a real pew pew that is fully automatic just because of $$$ reasons, I figure this is as close as I might ever get and on video it seems cool.

Are there other pcp rifles out there that are fully automatic ??? And around same price range.

Thanks to those who can reply.

Laz

They are hit or miss. Fairly accurate. Really really fast firing rate. But again, how reliable it is can be hit or miss.

I have a coupon code for 20% off them for today
Thanks boost - yeah that’s what I been reading - I seen some on midwayusa for 850 and free shipping. I have been reading and looking at videos and seeing feedback - and nothing in the middle - hit or miss like you said. Appreciate your insight

I have had the .25 Blitz for awhile and I honestly can not say anything negative except it being pretty front heavy. Other than that, a few hundred rounds without a single jam, very accurate for my personal needs/choices, and enough power to get "the job done". Overall, worth the money
Yes I also have a Blitz .25 and it's a blast and no issues at all.

I also have an LCS and it's a POS leaking nightmare and I have been through a few of them with AOA. AOA was great but I should not have to send it in to get fixed and it's sits in the safe more that the other guns I have and yes it's sitting with full pressure just like all my other airguns do.

:(

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
I have the .30 blitz and I love it I only have 150 rounds though it and no problems so far. I was really hesitant about getting it because of some of the reviews I read but it has been really fun to shoot. I’m glad I got it and I was really surprised how accurate it is even in full auto. I also got the 33 round mag and it seems like it’s going to work fine.

I have the LCS SK19 in .25. Haven't had a single issue with it so far. No leaks or jams whatsoever. It's a bit more powerful than the blitz and definitely more accurate. However, the full-auto is a bit of a gimmick, so if that's what you're craving, you might be better off with the blitz. The rate of fire in full-auto is comparable to an old school grease gun. Quite slow. Lastly there's the huge price difference of course. You can buy 2 Blitz's for that money.