• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hatsan Blitz .30 New, can't refill, can hear gas leak

Gavin777

Apr 30, 2023
OR
保持这种状态时,可听到漏气声,气压很快恢复为零。我看过其他讨论,说 O 形圈第一次工作需要很大的压力。是这个原因吗?
C6279FFC-B075-44E9-A614-A69B548DF640.jpeg

I don't know what you posted,it shows up in a foreign language for me, but... When I got my Blitz new, it was empty, and wouldn't take a charge. I could hear it hissing out, as my compressor was trying to fill it. I tried every procedure that was recommended until I gave up and was ready to send it back. Then I was given another suggestion. And it worked. I plugged in the fill probe, turned on the compressor, and once it was holding a little air, even while leaking out air.. In full auto cycle the action using the compressors efforts. After a few rips doing this, the gun fixed itself, and started taking a charge. I haven't had any leaks since.

Good luck.

Reactions: Gavin777
I don't know what you posted,it shows up in a foreign language for me, but... When I got my Blitz new, it was empty, and wouldn't take a charge. I could hear it hissing out, as my compressor was trying to fill it. I tried every procedure that was recommended until I gave up and was ready to send it back. Then I was given another suggestion. And it worked. I plugged in the fill probe, turned on the compressor, and once it was holding a little air, even while leaking out air.. In full auto cycle the action using the compressors efforts. After a few rips doing this, the gun fixed itself, and started taking a charge. I haven't had any leaks since.

Good luck.
Thanks a lot for your guidance. It is indeed the reason you said. I took the diving shop to solve this problem, and I haven’t found any leaks yet.