Hatsan Blitz .22 vs Marauder Semi .22

I'm trying to decide should I buy a Hatsan Blitz .22 or a Marauder Semi-automatic .22 based on accuracy. Could anybody tell me which gun shoots with better accuracy.
Two different animals. I have the Blitz in .25 and the LCS SK-19 in .22.

If you want to show off and blow threw pellets go for the blitz it's hands down fun to shoot. It's fire rate is probable close to my M16 probably a little less. LOL. The LCS SK-19 is alot slower probably close to an Sterling WWI SMG. 500RPM M16 is around 900RPM.

If you want to plink and shoot for accuracy I would go with the marauder or a bolt action.

I don't shoot either full auto for accuracy That are just fun toys. I like showing them off to our machine gun group. Always impresses them that an airgun can do that.

Too bad the LCS is a PITA and it's been back to the shop several times. I would not suggest one. As for breaking down and leaking the Blitz has not gave me one issue but can't say that for the different LCS's I have owned. That right had two different ones from AOA and they always had some leaking issue or something else going on. They should be an under 1k gun. I got the Blitz cheap used and it's a keeper.

The only problem I have with the LCS. It's the grand babies favorite. It so much fun when we are up at the property and she is giggling because she is making the cans on the shooting berm move around. I only leave it on semi for her. Her brother 4 now will be shooting soon.

W5x6Kj6.jpg

Last edited:
hatsan is probably about equal on accuracy .. alot more firepower both in energy and rate of fire BUT ... quality of the gun and support sucks with hatsan .. id get a semi mrod
hatsan is probably about equal on accuracy .. alot more firepower both in energy and rate of fire BUT ... quality of the gun and support sucks with hatsan .. id get a semi mrod ..
Thanks

Two different animals. I have the Blitz in .25 and the LCS SK-19 in .22.

If you want to show off and blow threw pellets go for the blitz it's hands down fun to shoot. It's fire rate is probable close to my M16 probably a little less. LOL. The LCS SK-19 is alot slower probably close to an Sterling WWI SMG. 500RPM M16 is around 900RPM.

If you want to plink and shoot for accuracy I would go with the marauder or a bolt action.

I don't shoot either full auto for accuracy That are just fun toys. I like showing them off to our machine gun group. Always impresses them that an airgun can do that.

Too bad the LCS is a PITA and it's been back to the shop several times. I would not suggest one. As for breaking down and leaking the Blitz has not gave me one issue but can't say that for the different LCS's I have owned. That right had two different ones from AOA and they always had some leaking issue or something else going on. They should be an under 1k gun. I got the Blitz cheap used and it's a keeper.

The only problem I have with the LCS. It's the grand babies favorite. It so much fun when we are up at the property and she is giggling because she is making the cans on the shooting berm move around. I only leave it on semi for her. Her brother 4 now will be shooting soon.

W5x6Kj6.jpg

Thank you

Reactions: kendive
I don't have a Blitz, but did have a SAM. I also have the LCS SK-19 and Huben K1. Of all of them, I'd recommend the Huben! Yes, it costs more, but is more powerful, more accurate and has a way better trigger than all the others!

I ended up selling the SAM, accuracy wasn't as good as my MRod and the trigger has a really long travel. It also was not as powerful as advertised, and I need a bit more for the Pesting I got it for. The Huben can be adjusted from low power to ridicules power, so finding it's happy place is fairly easy, just one knob to turn...

I have heard the Blitz has a really heavy trigger and requires routine cleaning to keep if functioning well. If you absolutely need full auto, they that would be a decent choice for the cost. If you want full auto and want one that requires less maintenance then look at the SK-19. If you want a really awesome semi-auto, the Huben really can't be beat!

⁹0p
I don't have a Blitz, but did have a SAM. I also have the LCS SK-19 and Huben K1. Of all of them, I'd recommend the Huben! Yes, it costs more, but is more powerful, more accurate and has a way better trigger than all the others!

I ended up selling the SAM, accuracy wasn't as good as my MRod and the trigger has a really long travel. It also was not as powerful as advertised, and I need a bit more for the Pesting I got it for. The Huben can be adjusted from low power to ridicules power, so finding it's happy place is fairly easy, just one knob to turn...

I have heard the Blitz has a really heavy trigger and requires routine cleaning to keep if functioning well. If you absolutely need full auto, they that would be a decent choice for the cost. If you want full auto and want one that requires less maintenance then look at the SK-19. If you want a really awesome semi-auto, the Huben really can't be beat!
I have an LCS. Never a problem or a jam. It doesn't have the finest trigger but it's something you get used to to the point that you don't notice. Not a slugger stock so I machined up a non choke barrel. A lot of fun . As accurate as I am for sure. When we have a get together, people aren't lining up for the xguns but are waiting for the LCS I went to the range, indoor 50 yards in Grass Valley.COLD. even semi shivering I could keep a 19 round magazine inside a quarter. Certain it will be much better next time.

Also the blitz has removable mags. Forgot to mention that. I have tons of mags for it. The LCS is a PITA to load. But again there just toys. I don't consider it a sharp shooter. I will get the M3 out for that. Long range I will get the AF .257 or the .457

:)
The Blitz also has new larger mags now so you can buy pellets faster. I think they are around 33 pellets per mag.