• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hatsan Blitz .22 Cal 45 round Magazine - Where to buy

Have any of you had any luck finding one of these? 45 round rotary mag for the Hatsan Blitz? Hatsan part number supposedly is HA90331 though searching for that part number produces absolutely nothing with Google. Hatsan USA website shows 3 UPCs for the three calibers offered and those produce no results as well.

817461018259 (Assuming 22 Cal)

I’ve been waiting for months for the .22 version. I have never actually seen them available. I have seen the .30 version available briefly a couple of times but they sell out fast.

I received this reply 0n 04/24/2023 from [email protected]:

“We are supposed to be getting them within the month.
We apologize for the extended wait.”

Last edited:
A heads up for those looking for the 22 Cal belt fed magazines for the Hatsan Blitz (Also fit the Factor), it looks like Hatsan has shipped out a bunch to their dealers. I found some in stock this week at Midway, but their shipping is pretty high, bringing the total up to $72.84 plus tax for one magazine.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: MarksmanPete
Have any of you had any luck finding one of these? 45 round rotary mag for the Hatsan Blitz? Hatsan part number supposedly is HA90331 though searching for that part number produces absolutely nothing with Google. Hatsan USA website shows 3 UPCs for the three calibers offered and those produce no results as well.

Im about to buy a blitz 910$ flat to the door with 10 for 10 test with WA10% tax an pyramid air coupon code nra 10% off, Which one 22, 25? I dont know im trying to spray like crazy here n there with crossmans they are cheap as dirt full auto would be so much fun. But 25 could run slugs around 50 fpe, I dont know I might have to get both.

I mean I see on utah air .22 mag https://utahairguns.com/hatsan-high...zine-blitz-pre-order/#product-additional-info

A heads up for those looking for the 22 Cal belt fed magazines for the Hatsan Blitz (Also fit the Factor), it looks like Hatsan has shipped out a bunch to their dealers. I found some in stock this week at Midway, but their shipping is pretty high, bringing the total up to $72.84 plus tax for one magazine.
WOW 72 dollars for a mag, Thats crazy to think I bought my first airgun an thats the gamo varmint for that same kinda money I bought a gun yea it wasnt a good one but its a whole air rifle I bought.

Natchez Shooters Supply just recently got a bunch of 22 Cal and 30 Cal Blitz high capacity belt fed magazines. About $20 less than direct from Hatsan or from many other sources including Midway at $38.49 each.

Sold out of the 25 Cal.

Why do they have to be sold out on the .25 Like damn, Also with the shipping cost it came out to 50 dollars a mag utah air got em for 55 shipping free as its a big order but I heard of bad service from them a few times hope I dont get a bad blitz or anything but they got the best price out for the .25 even pyramid air has the .25 set 100 more dollars cmon. Maybe Il get lucky an a sale will come out in a few days as its independence day.

Why do they have to be sold out on the .25 Like damn, Also with the shipping cost it came out to 50 dollars a mag utah air got em for 55 shipping free as its a big order but I heard of bad service from them a few times hope I dont get a bad blitz or anything but they got the best price out for the .25 even pyramid air has the .25 set 100 more dollars cmon. Maybe Il get lucky an a sale will come out in a few days as its independence day.

Buying just one isn't a very good price each from either of the two places or most other vendors for that matter but Natchez is still less by $4.13 with just one than Utah Airguns. If you get three, the total will be $55.75 less from Natchez.
You do have to go all the way to the final checkout to see the free shipping with Natchez or the final total for both. I am guessing free shipping kicks in at $100 on the total at Natchez.

3 from Natchez, shipped $122.92
3 from Utah Airguns shipped $178.67

Buying just one isn't a very good price each from either of the two places or most other vendors for that matter but Natchez is still less by $4.13 with just one than Utah Airguns. If you get three, the total will be $55.75 less from Natchez.
You do have to go all the way to the final checkout to see the free shipping with Natchez or the final total for both. I am guessing free shipping kicks in at $100 on the total at Natchez.

3 from Natchez, shipped $122.92
3 from Utah Airguns shipped $178.67
They should work on getting that 25 in stock would be nice.

You can set an email alert then you will know when they are in stock.
I hope it aint gonna be months cuz I want To get that Blitz, I still aint buy one though it's just pricey gun and I dont know bout utah air might have to wait for midway to get a sale cuz them mags outta stock might as well wait I dont need it that bad got .25 aea varmint comin should keep my occupied.

You can set an email alert then you will know when they are in stock.
They went in stock thanks for linkin that, I bought my self a blitz .25 from them as well as two, .22 , 45 round mags and two, .25, 41 round mags, Also hit up pyramyd air an bought a .22 cal blitz, got 2 blitz coming .22 and a .25 I cant wait to spray both, Might get some a my friends looking closer into airguns once they try that full auto 40 round mag.

My magazines finally arrived. Tested one of the 22 Cal and it fed the entire 45 rounds flawlessly. It looks like they have the spring tension set right. I will be trying some NOE cast slugs in my 30 Cal Blitz tomorrow. They fit easily in the high capacity mag. Hopefully they will function as well as the 22 Cal.

Just for fun I tried loading the 22 mag without the loading tool or a box wrench to turn the hex knob on the bottom of the mag. I have never used the tool on the standard mags, but on these it is pretty difficult to rotate the mechanism with your fingers, all they way around to get the first pellet in. I gave up trying, but I think with practice I could load one with no tools by rotating the two black "gears" inside with the thumb and forefinger of each hand. I am going to buy a couple of closed end wrenches at the pawn shop for 50 cents, chop them down in size and put a lanyard on them, putting one in each Blitz rifle case for when I lose the tool. (Not planning on losing it, but the odds are high that I will!)