• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hatsan Barrage pressure gauge upgrade?

Is there any way to upgrade the pressure gauge in the hatsan barrage?

I'm usually filling with a YH compressor and I would like to put as much air as safely possible in the tank but (since I'm a newbie), after 3000psi Im always thinking that I'm putting too much and the tank is going to blow up possible taking one of my hands with it... LOL

The factory gauge seems to be "slow" to respond, aside from the fact that I would prefer it in a more easy to see location, so I was wondering if anyone had made any upgrade to improve on it...

The MAX recommend safe working pressure is 250 BAR(3626psi) however I personally (NOW) NEVER fill past 3000psi no matter what any of MY PCPs are rated at MAX because I really worry there's undue stress on The seals past 3000psi based on today's technologies. THAT IS IMHO because I don't like so worry about leaks in the long run. Same with maxing out a YONG HENG past 4000psi but that's just me. Yo!