• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hatsan air tank

Are you able to get your gun up to 100 bar or so with your pump, or does the pump not build up pressure at all? I would suggest you check your pump assembly (hose, air gauge, connector) first. Not sure what pump you have, but I have 3 cheapo ones that work fine as long as I do not let them overheat. One of them had a leak upon assembly, but that was easily cured by tightening and some teflon tape.

The other root cause could be your gun itself. If the inlet valve is stuck you need to build up high pressure before it opens up and starts filling. If you hear a sharp "ping" after building up pressure your inlet valve requires attention. (Never unscrew before the gun is 100% empty,)

I would suggest to check those things first before going for a compressor. In tems of diving bottles, I am not a fan. These things are not cheap and you remain dependent on a filling station.🐦