• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hatsan air rifle sale

Which one of you guys carry a 9.7 lb Carnivore out in the field? Just askin...

I'm the only guy that is a member of AGN that owns and likes Hatsan Springer's. I hunt with my both my 125's my 150SV a 135 .30 and a 130QE. They are not that heavy.

Not quite...lol. I still own a dozen between Hatsan and my Turkish built Webleys. Also have a Hatsan Galatian III QE .25 and a Flashpup in .25. My springers are all older though, ie 2014-2016 and their QC seemed to be better. They started getting hardcore into the PCP wars and the point where their QC went out the door vs how many new PCP's they could crank out.

+1. He's far from the only one but I'm glad he likes them.

Not quite...lol. I still own a dozen between Hatsan and my Turkish built Webleys. Also have a Hatsan Galatian III QE .25 and a Flashpup in .25. My springers are all older though, ie 2014-2016 and their QC seemed to be better. They started getting hardcore into the PCP wars and the point where their QC went out the door vs how many new PCP's they could crank out.

I agree about their QC going out the window in the last 5 years. My first pcp was a BT65 elite bought in 2015. Great build quality, zero issues, haven’t even needed to replace an o-ring.
Although, what appears as QC declining could also be due to them selling a lot more guns, multiplying the number of lemons that get produced. For instance, if the percentage of lemons they put out is 5% and they produce a 1,000 guns a year, they only have 50 lemons. Increase the number of guns they produce to 10,000 and now they are putting out 500 lemons a year. 
Whatever the case is, Hatsan have some decent platforms with amazing potential. Like the .177 flashpup that Rallyshark turned into a long-range monster. 

I agree about their QC going out the window in the last 5 years. My first pcp was a BT65 elite bought in 2015. Great build quality, zero issues, haven’t even needed to replace an o-ring.
Although, what appears as QC declining could also be due to them selling a lot more guns, multiplying the number of lemons that get produced. For instance, if the percentage of lemons they put out is 5% and they produce a 1,000 guns a year, they only have 50 lemons. Increase the number of guns they produce to 10,000 and now they are putting out 500 lemons a year. 
Whatever the case is, Hatsan have some decent platforms with amazing potential. Like the .177 flashpup that Rallyshark turned into a long-range monster.

Same here. The Galatian was their top of the line PCP when I bought it. Going on 5 years now, no issues and like you, no o-rings. Just air it up and shoot it. Lost track of how many different Hatty PCPs have come to market since and yet mine just keeps on going...lol.

Hi, newbie here, I just received a .30 Hercules Bully in the mail. My choice based on Septicdeath's criteria. I have so many questions about everything from cleaning to pellet selection . Where do I start on/in AGN?

You just started. Ask this group anything. Expect a thousand answers and opinions. All these guys are great.

Cleaning is almost always a good thing. How much one needs to disassemble to clean depends on the model complexity. Cleaning the barrel and cleaning all readily accessible areas is my standard regimen. Compressed air is good, removal from stock can be advantageous, Q-tips and rags pressed into accessible areas can help as well. I would always consider potential warranty issues before major disassembly of any new gun. Enjoy the rifle.

I love my hatsan flash. For what it is and what it cost, it's a fantastic rifle. A little time spent modding these rifles goes a very long way and they are super easy to modify and tune. Simple design and easy to service. (I've not had any issues that weren't caused by myself being careless during reassembly)

It's heavy, it's ugly and it shoots great out to 75yds and further. For ~$300, what's the alternative? 

I also recently bought an Invader Auto for a ridiculously cheap price and it should be here this afternoon. Looking forward to it's arrival

I never hear anything good here about Hatsans. Are there any of them worth looking at?

I am sitting at one of my permissions and have 2 different Hatsan rifles with me because I needed to check zero. I have quite a few videos up shooting pests with nothing but Hatsan pcps and they work. Best out there? No. Do they do the job and are they accurate? Mine are. I will keep shooting them even though I am shooting my FX Dreamtac today for pest control.

Got a Hatsan Hydra in .25 recently and it's the best bang for the buck in an airgun I've owned yet

Pros are accuracy, good power for the price level, nice stock, decent lever action and nice lever, magazines seem reliable, not too heavy. It's really a pleasure to hold, shoot and cycle rounds.

Minuses are it could use a larger air tank and some of the texture on the stock is excessively rough, although it does wear in

I have a .25 Sniper Vortex gas ram break barrel too but I never spent much time with it and kept it more for SHTF / survival

That all said I'm a pretty big Hatsan fan seeing how well they did this Hydra for the price. Won't hesitate to get a higher end Hatsan in the future if I like the features.