Hatsan air rifle sale

I never hear anything good here about Hatsans. Are there any of them worth looking at?

Some like HPAman vocally hate them. Others (myself included) do not. They are not the highest quality brand by any means but for the price they can work very well. Most of mine have worked well as noted, a few have had problems. My Gladius has been particularly accurate and reliable. I would not hesitate to buy others so no "hard pass" for me.

I've found that the Hatsan rifles I own (Hydra and Vectis, both in .22) have been reasonable performers for their price point. Neither has given me any issues, although I'll admit that I don't shoot them all that much. 

The Hydra surprised me at how easy it was to adjust the trigger to a pretty nice state, just using the adjustment screws and without having to take things apart to polish them, etc. 

The Vectis is fun with its underlever cocking, but it is just a bit too loud for use in my back yard, and I have a pretty large yard and no fussy neighbors (and I want to keep it that way, so I only shoot it out at the public range).

If one wanted to try out a full auto Blitz this sale might be the way to go - about $200 less than anywhere else. I don't need any more air guns, but I put one in my cart to see whether Field Supply was a vendor who charged sales tax. They do. But I left it in my cart. Sometimes these places see a populated cart just sitting and will send you an electronic coupon for 5-10% off if you complete your purchase. 

But I've spent way too much money on air guns this month already, so I'll likely pass on it...

Yup nothing but Hatsan haters here. If it's not German or European its garbage. 

As a owner of several I disagree. Good mid price range gun. That can be made better if you know how. One thing I really like about them is the ability to lower or increase the bar in your gas ram. If you know how to polish and adjust their triggers they are some of the best. Good barrels. SAS system. Nice walnut stock on many models. Most are available in three calibers. The only .30 caliber Springer's. More pluses than minuses in my opinion. Have only owned one that was junk.

I have only had two issues with any of my springers. One a ram failed and another a trigger part failed. * the triggers are fairly complicated know what your doing before tearing into one.

My Hatsan's are the first choice over and German or European gun in the feild hunting. They are built tuff for the feild not needing to worry about dingging it up. You guys that shoot groups to brag keep your German or Euro stuff. I'll take my .25 or 30 to knock critters. 

Yes I own Euro guns. Only slightly better for alot more money. Mostly just eye candy!!!!!
IMG_2109.1615140233.jpg

This is the most accurate summation. Both of mine have had issues. My sortie continues to. The nova star had more issues than the sortie, but I have fixed them all for the time being. Both are extremely accurate, so that is good. But there is a barrel lottery. More in favor of getting a good barrel, but still...

but for the price they can work very well.

The first PC I bought was an AT44L .25. That was over 10 years ago and it still shoots 230+ cards at 75 yards. Very accurate and reliable. I use my MOD 135 Vortex QE .25 as my go to pesting gun for crows. My AT-P2 Tact pistol .177 is a great light weight pesting gun for ground squirrels. I have a Hercules Bully .45 that shoots slugs and Speer round balls very accurately at 75 yards. I use my Hammerli Pneuma .177 (made by Hatsan) for field target and it reliably scores 90%+ during matches. I bought 2 AT44S .177 to lend to friends when we plink on my property. In my experience, Hatsan guns have good barrels and triggers. The side levers are a bit rough and they can be air hogs, but for the price, they are powerful guns that are hard to beat.

The first PC I bought was an AT44L .25. That was over 10 years ago and it still shoots 230+ cards at 75 yards. Very accurate and reliable. I use my MOD 135 Vortex QE .25 as my go to pesting gun for crows. My AT-P2 Tact pistol .177 is a great light weight pesting gun for ground squirrels. I have a Hercules Bully .45 that shoots slugs and Speer round balls very accurately at 75 yards. I use my Hammerli Pneuma .177 (made by Hatsan) for field target and it reliably scores 90%+ during matches. I bought 2 AT44S .177 to lend to friends when we plink on my property. In my experience, Hatsan guns have good barrels and triggers. The side levers are a bit rough and they can be air hogs, but for the price, they are powerful guns that are hard to beat.

👍👍

Ya. Show some Hatsan love. Guys that don't have experience with them are missing out. Only regret one out of many and gave it away. The speedfire sucks!

1f44d.svg
1f44d.svg

Ya. Show some Hatsan love. Guys that don't have experience with them are missing out. Only regret one out of many and gave it away. The speedfire sucks!

Hardpass. Hatsan is a curse word for me.

You always cursing lol.

Haha. Well, if it makes you feel better I would rather have a Hatsan than an FX. I love their stocks. My 155 Torpedo had one of the most beautiful stocks I've ever seen. I think there are likely reliable models but I didn't get that. Now I am on to Kral which is also Turkey. So far I am impressed except for one small thing which I will post on soon.

Anything except their semiautos.

If you insist on Hatsan Semiauto there's a guy stuck with his lowered to $375 he told me he would feel sorry 4 the next guy. 

I inquired when it was $450. He said he just had it fixed by Motorhead but won't guarantee it won't break again so selling dirt cheap just to dump it. Agreed they were disposable guns like the FX Semiautos and Avengers.

There's also a Bullmaster for $400 over on AGW Classifieds as well but I highly doubt any reliability expectations you better off going FX (LIKE SERIOUSLY FOR REAL NOT JOKING).

Which one of you guys carry a 9.7 lb Carnivore out in the field? Just askin...

I'm the only guy that is a member of AGN that owns and likes Hatsan Springer's. I hunt with my both my 125's my 150SV a 135 .30 and a 130QE. They are not that heavy.

Not quite...lol. I still own a dozen between Hatsan and my Turkish built Webleys. Also have a Hatsan Galatian III QE .25 and a Flashpup in .25. My springers are all older though, ie 2014-2016 and their QC seemed to be better. They started getting hardcore into the PCP wars and the point where their QC went out the door vs how many new PCP's they could crank out.